Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
The next chapter is called "Enlightening Visits." smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loisette turned to Clarkent, feeling suddenly shy. “Thank--thank you for rescuing me.”

He narrowed his eyes. “This is why adventures were a bad idea.”

She gave him a lopsided grin. “You didn’t have fun?”

“No,” he said firmly.
Remember, Loisette: An adventure is someone else having a hell of a bad time a thousand miles away.
wink

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Clarkent is 14 right, Lois is probably 11 or 12 right?

I think once "Gawain" gets older, Loisette will have a rough time hiding any growing feelings for Clarkent

~I Love this tragic sometimes magic awful beautiful life!~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Their first adventure. clap I do wonder what's up with the sword. Aside from the fact that it will be Clarkent's fate to pull it from the stone and assume his role as the rightful and legitimate heir to the Barbarian Kingdom laugh But before you told us about the script only being Barbarian, I did expect two texts and the sword meant to unite the kingdoms.

The grip of the sword was jet black, but the circular pommel and the long cross-guard were made of gold woven in intricate patterns
A pure-gold cross-guard? Not sure that would work if the sword is meant for real fighting instead of being ceremonial.

Clarkent is 14 right, Lois is probably 11 or 12 right?
They're a 1.5 years apart, as per part 1.
I think once "Gawain" gets older, Loisette will have a rough time hiding any growing feelings for Clarkent
evil

Michael

PS: Are you up for posting daily once ML and Corrina are done with their stories? grovel (Right now, daily posting might be overkill. But I'm guessing people would be able to cope, if necessary.)

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Darn, and I was ready for Clarkent to try his hand at the sword. goofy

The myth and mystery depends. Another nod to Arthurian legend and now they've "seen" the border and the stone. I wonder if the Barbarians are the only side that patrol it ... is it possible that they just stole the horse of one of King Sam's own guards? laugh

And did Clarkent exhibit super-human strength in lifting Gawain up on the horse, or was he just a strong teenager on an adrenalin rush? *raises a speculative eyebrow* Very interesting stuff!

Kathy

D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Iolanthe--
Remember, Loisette: An adventure is someone else having a hell of a bad time a thousand miles away.
Hahahaha. laugh

tooaddicted2tv-- Yeah, as Michael said, there's about a year and a half difference between them. And age definitely changes things, doesn't it?

Michael-- Gold plating on the sword's cross-guard, methinks.
And Lois finally gets to ride like a boy. And of course, by now she's already used to sitting astride.
Hehehe. Doesn't that stink?

As for posting, I'm certain I could probably post daily if things seem to get too quiet. smile But it's looking like things are pretty busy.

Kathy--
Darn, and I was ready for Clarkent to try his hand at the sword.
Hahahaha. Now, that would be too soon, wouldn't it? wink

Glad you find it interesting!

------------------------------

Thanks for the feedback!
Deja Vu

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard