Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Meet Alexander's younger brother. laugh

Merriwether
Merriwether
I assume you're referring to Tempos, not Gawain, right?

I'm trying to figure out who Gawain might be, whether he's an OC or someone that I should recognize. The fact that Peri doesn't recognize him is telling me that a mystery is afoot!

Poor Loisette, banned from seeing her only friend. Though knowing Lois, she'll soon be working on a way around that rule. smile

Kathy

J
Blogger
Blogger
J
Just read through this story. Loving it!! Poor Loisette, not allowed to visit the stables anymore. That won't stop her though - she's disguised herself as Gawain, right? Now Clark can actually relax around her and she'll see how nice and friendly he is even whn he's not having to serve his superiors. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh! I hadn't even thought of that! That would definitely be a fun twist. Can't wait to see if you're right. smile

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
But his jealousy toward his older brother always simmered beneath the surface, and Alexander knew to tread carefully.
That's why they send the other sons into a monastary.

Alexander scoffed, “Women with tempers are easily dealt with.”
Yes. But they're also known to cut off certain male body parts.

And he would not have his future wife deflowered by some *peasant*. What was Alexander’s . . . was Alexander’s alone.
/flash forward 3 years or so./ Oops?

Her father cut her off again: “I have now found you the last lady-in-waiting you shall be given. Her name is Catherine, and she is the daughter of an earl who is very loyal to me. I expect you to treat her with the respect due to her.” He glared down at her. “You had better not lose this one, Loisette, or you will regret it.”
Actually he's right. And isn't the concept of Catherine guarding Loisette's virginity slightly pointless? But she's certainly going to be a big help in guarding the door while Loisette is out and about laugh

And last but not least:
What happens when Loisette asks her Daddy a question like the following:
* Did you know you could get pregnant the first time?
* What happens if the Princess is pregnant?
* There is no law that a pregnant Princess can't rule the Kingdom by herself. So, why can't I?

I wonder what's up with Gawain. I sort of doubt he's Loisette in disguise. Shouldn't there have been a hint? And Loisette isn't experienced enough to play a boy. Besides, she would have had to cut her hair, learn about the cook, etc. No, he's not the Princess.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You know, if a haircut was involved for Loisette, that would increase the Tank rating on this fic by about 100%. wink

D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Thanks for the feedback! smile

Rather than respond to the speculation, I'll just point the way to the next chapter. (I must, however, note my big LOL @ Iolanthe's comment. laugh )

Deja Vu

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard