Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I forget which part, but I know Lois was pondering giving up gymnastics for Tae Kwon Do, which means she has no training yet, so I'm worried.

Not *too* worried, given the title of this whole fic, but immediately worried. frown

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Actually, ML wanting to post tonight -- which is great, btw. since I get to wake up to a new part -- but still, if ML posts 4e tonight, it means Lois will be both dead and raped and it will end with a Clark despairing over a damaged time machine or something even more evil than 4d. Because that would be the *really* evil thing to do.

Michael, who still remembers how Carol took the crown while ML was posting TNPLH, and it is quite likely that ML is now bent on taking it back.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Framework posted:
quote: The sirens were gone, but there was no mistaking the flashing red and blue lights up ahead.

I don't know about your local area, but in mine blue is reserved for Police. So no ambulance.

Plus if the future was changed again we'd expect to see Clark doubled over in pain briefly as he has in other parts.
Ah, but the quote above doesn't say how many flashing lights there are, just that the word is plural. I interpreted it to mean multiple vehicles with the sirens turned off (which they never leave on once they are in place anyway).

Plus there was this:
That decided, he lay back down, only to hear the distinctive sound of an ambulance.
So there was at least an ambulance there earlier, if not now!

And so far, there's always been a delay between Clark's attacks and the changes he's made, so I don't think there's any guarantee he'd be feeling the effects just yet. Though given how much he's changed this time, even if Lois is sitting there sipping coffee and giving her statement, I think he'll be in a for a big one once this is all over!

Actually, I am considering posting tonight.
*Quickly puts some bills in an envelope and slides it across the table to ML ... then realizes my money isn't colorful enough for her. * Darn it! wink

Kathy

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
*Quickly puts some bills in an envelope and slides it across the table to ML ... then realizes my money isn't colorful enough for her. * Darn it!
*ML opens envelope and looks inside. Wonders what all these bills with $1.00 written on them are. After all, there is no such thing as a one dollar bill. Finally perks up when she figures out what they must be for.*

[Linked Image]

Thanks so much, Kathy! I was running low. laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Just caught up and ... ACK!
rotflol

Merriwether
Merriwether
LOL, ML! Who says fanfic isn't educational? I hadn't realized that Canada only uses $1 coins. We're trying in the US, but it's an uphill battle. They're so ... heavy! goofy

Kathy (who had written this response last night, only to have the boards go down. Ack! Here I am, hitting refresh over and over in desperation ... er, in hopes of getting a new part early, and everything goes kerfluey. Clearly Clark's time travels are having farther reaching implications than we ever realized. wink )

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Clearly Clark's time travels are having farther reaching implications than we ever realized.
wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard