Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73760 09/13/10 11:15 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Ok, so I've tried to explain some of Lois' reasons why she's (so far!) let Lex dictate the story, so to speak... Does this chapter work for you?

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
sure..but you cut it off at such a good part!
I don't know how Lois can still think Lex is charming after what he's done to her!

~I Love this tragic sometimes magic awful beautiful life!~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Your story works better for me than the canon version does!

One question, though...Did you mean "Nigel" instead of "Niles"?

The next part will be coming out tonight, right? Right? grovel A flight to Smallville (both the flight and the destination) are just what the doctor ordered. Lois can get away from all the stressors for a little while, and maybe she and Clark can finally TALK!

Joy,
Lynn

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
It's nice to have Clark 'in the know' about Lois' quandry. It lessens the angst, but doesn't let Lois off the hook any with Lex. She's still going to have to be the one to make the final confrontation and break it off.

Perhaps Lois could try a series of 'little' things to annoy Lex, yet be able to feign innocence. Something like... a haircut?

Tank (who is alway willing to offer small ways to give a gentle writer's story a boost)

Top Banana
Top Banana
I like this part a lot. I loved Lois's introspection after dinner. I can easily see her confusion about Lex's ability to charm even when she knows what he is. It reminds me of the small animal trapped by the stare of the cobra.

I hope this is the chance for Lois to really open up to Clark. She needs to realize that both Clark and Superman are in danger even if she were to go along to the point of marrying Lex. Her best hope is to come clean and work with Clark to get Lex.

And I think a haircut is a great idea. Especially if Lex were to complement her longer style.

Bob

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Whew! I'm so relieved you guys get where I'm going with this story!

Lynn,
Thanks so much for your encouragement along the way! I will definitely incorporate the things you pointed out in the final. Nigel NOT Niles! DUH! :p And the others that you mentioned in previous posts! I really do appreciate it.

Tank,
You crack me up thumbsup Shave Luthor's head indeed! Maybe if he had had a shaved head in the show, Lois would have NEVER gone for him in the first place, LOL

Bob,
I'm so glad you're liking the story now clap And the image of Luthor and the cobra is EXACTLY what I had in mind when developing his character and relationship with Lois dance

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard