Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
I rather like stories of knights. smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loisette - hmmm. Don't you know it's dangerous to ride a horse past your skill level?

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Determined to break out of the porcelain shell of her life within the castle walls, Loisette placed the doll on her dresser and turned her eyes to her chamber door. She was going to go to the stable again.
Oh boy, I wonder if King Samuel is going to notice the changes in his daughter's life. If he does, he certainly going to have a fit. And the story is going to span 5 years hyper Enough time for more than pre-adolescent fun laugh

“That usually is what people want when they come into a stable,” William commented dryly.
Bill, the Hand's Son?

“But I don’t recommend riding her. That horse really gives new meaning to the word ‘petulance,’ Your Highness.”
Like mother's horse, like daughter. But I do keep expecting Lois to ride Penelope Grace one day. It just seems to fit laugh

“Oh, fine,” she grumbled. He was relieved she didn’t press the issue any further.
She conceded hyper

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
oh hahaha..... i just got that... robert bigmouth is bobby bigmouth smile genius! he's a little mouse smile

there's smght. really sad abt. that, the fact that the mouse is her only friend....

hmm the sparks are developing...
clark's line that going on adventures is dangerous for princesses is so typical clark! in any universe!

D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Iolanthe-- Heh. Don't you know Lois always jumps in even when she knows the water level is deep?

Michael-- Hahah. You are perceptive about some things--I'll give you that. laugh

Flowerpot-- It is pretty sad that Lois doesn't have any friends but the mouse version of Bobby Bigmouth...But fortunately, a certain someone is around to help with that. laugh

-----------------------------------

Thanks for the feedback!
Deja Vu

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard