Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73665 09/10/10 04:17 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments welcome laugh

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
What a switch to see Lois being overprotective of Clark and cutting him out of the action "for his own good." It's usually the other way around.

But either way, it's just plain depressing... And poor Clark probably feels like he is being kicked when he is already down. mecry

I'm guessing that will probably be miserable through all of part three. (Lois will be, too, but I don't have as much sympathy for her -- after all, their entire separation is her fault. She could tell him everything, including the existence of the green-K, and they could work together as a TEAM.) So although I am looking forward to part three, it is part four for which I am especially eager.

Joy,
Lynn

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Actually, it's unusual to see Lois being lunkheaded for once. Like Lynn said, it's usually Clark who does that.

Top Banana
Top Banana
That whole scene in the bunker was -- I don't know -- awfully direct. I don't usually think of Lex making such obvious threats.

I'm surprised that Lois didn't react more strongly. Sure Lex has Kryptonite, but does Lois even know that it has an effect? Even then, she knows that Clark can't be hurt by anything that Lex is likely to try to do to him.

Then, this decision:
She'd definitely have to do this on her own.

And as hard as it was going to be, she was going to have to push Clark away from her even further.
I don't know. If she didn't know Clark was Superman, then I can see this pretty easily. But with what she knows... And Lex's threats were so obvious and direct that Lex would know that she is only accepting his proposal under duress.

This was hopeful:
She tried to keep her countenance steady, not to reveal the turmoil inside. <<I really do love him, don't I?>> she suddenly realized and it nearly made her let out a sob. <<But I have to do this. I can't let Lex win.>>
but I'm still struggling with this. She's acting like she's forgotten that Clark is Superman.

Bob

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks Bob for your feedback. Yes, I know it's a change to make Lex more openly villainous... and Lois will sort our her lunkheadedness towards not going to Clark, promise wink

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard