Hack from Nowheresville
K
Thank you ML for your warm welcome smile1 and your wonderful story mecry

KateB
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
And they call Lois the slut of Alpha Nu Rho.
Well, if you consider that the same guy who called Lois a slut also called her the Ice Queen, I wouldn't consider him the best judge of Lois' character. laugh

So it was not heard on screen until the final season, but then it was heard three times. Lois said it twice and a slimy politician said it once; each time it was in reference to Superman. But interestingly enough, Superman himself never said it. Go figure.
Thanks for checking that out. It does make one wonder what happened there.

I just have to sleep one more time before I get the next part
Still a few hours to wait for the next part
Well, I'm currently working on getting the next part ready for posting.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
It does make one wonder what happened there.
My guess? This is one more of the changes brought about by the fact that Deborah Joy LeVine was no longer part of the team. huh

Joy,
Lynn

Merriwether
Merriwether
“What?” Lois asked. “You think I should send my story to the Daily Planet?”

“No. I think you should go see Perry White - take your story to him personally, make him understand how important it is to warn women of a potential danger out there. Sell the importance of this story to him.”
Oh, this makes me happy. Very, very happy. Clark really is her guardian angel, even if it's not how she thought it was when she was nine.

(And not only would it help launch Lois's career, but make a laughingstock out of Paul!)

He didn’t know what Ralph had said to the young woman, but knowing Ralph, he could imagine. He watched in fascination as the frightened rabbit disappeared. A moment later Ralph was practically limping away from the encounter. A smile spread across Perry’s face.
Mad Dog Lane is in the house! thumbsup

“I’m sorry, Mr. White,” she said, rising to her feet. “I think this story should get out there - preferably before the weekend. Women need to know about this. But I don’t have the right to promise you my follow up story. I still work for the Ink and Quill.”
Lois, the man just offered you a stringer position at the Daily Planet! Quit the damn Ink & Quill!

OK, OK, she's showing a lot of professional integrity, something that neither Paul nor Linda will ever understand. But still!

“I didn’t become editor of the world’s greatest paper because I can yodel,” he responded, before walking back to his office with a, “lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo”
LOL, I wrote my feedback above before I got to this part. Even better!

She watched in complete confusion when he began backing away and then... a gust of wind and he was gone.
ACK! That kiss! That kiss was wonderful! And then ... oh, Clark, you poor, sweet, guilt-stricken, adorable lunkhead. I'm so, so, SO glad I get to go right to the next chapter!

Kathy

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard