Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73607 09/07/10 09:56 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Preview of 48

Martha's face cleared, and she smiled. "So, despite the green rock, the wedding *did* go ahead?"

Clark grinned. "Yup," he said. He put his arm around Lois. "This beautiful woman is now my wife."

Martha hugged them both. "I'm so happy for you," she said. She leant back and smiled at them. "I guess it was too much to hope for an uneventful wedding?"
FKD goes here.

Thanks

Corrina.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I was about to go to bed and I checked over here ... I had great timing!

Great chapter. Now all we need is for Clar and Lois to get married, and her to kick Maysons butt!

~I Love this tragic sometimes magic awful beautiful life!~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice chapter. Despite all the hurdles, they got married! Yay!!

I think Mayson is underestimating Lex Luthor (unless Lex is very different in this universe). It wouldn't take much for Lex to guess his 'date's' agenda. Or maybe he was too far away (unlike Lois) to know exactly what affected Superman..

And Star's hidden cameras,.. <shudder>

thumbsup smile

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
. "Their real interest was not in the wedding but in the honeymoon."
More unexpected twists! Yeah, I just bet they are interested in the honeymoon!
Great part, more soon!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Now for the maid with extra towels.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, what a chapter! I'm glad they got married. But I wonder why Lois isn't worried about the comeras in the honeymoon suit, and I shudder to think about Mayson.

Ann

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
So great that you posted!!! I wasn't expecting to find this up today and it was a great surprise smile .

I guess after all the build up to the wedding, it is a little disappointing that it didn't go as planned. So here's little me hoping we will also get to see Clark marry Lois. No masks, no spandex.

As for Mayson, I might be wrong here, but I think her plan is short of foolish and it shows the difference between her and someone like Luthor, for example. I'm pretty sure our favorite couple will have figured out in no time that she was the one with the kryptonite since Clark got better the minute she left.

Anyway, great part as usual. Looking forward to 48.

Cris
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
cool New part so soon. The washroom was evil. I kept wondering if Mayson would manage to catch Lois without her mask. And you really bugged their suite laugh but at least, given the green-k'ing of Clark, they couldn't use the suite for more than sleep anyway.

Michael, who's looking forward to Mayson getting dealt with in the 1930's fashion - a new pair of custom fitted Manolo Concretes.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ultra Woman propping Superman up at the altar was great. I really enjoy how you keep having Clark panic about all sorts of things, and Lois just says, "No, I love you, it's all fine."

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
I so didn't expect two parts to be up already when I looked today, but yeah! smile1 (even though I nearly missed 47 because I couldn't remember the last part I read was 46).

Anyhow, I am glad that they did get married and that security took Mayson away - good for her for being stupid enough to take pictures when the wedding was The Star's event!

laugh

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
2A2TV
Now all we need is for Clar and Lois to get married, and her to kick Maysons butt!
If only it were that simple ... I'd probably be finished by now.

Thanks!

AnkKS Good point regarding Lex. Although Mayson has a habit of underestimating people - Clark, Lois ...

Artemis The Star was a little too generous and a little too eager - there had to be more in it for them.

SJH They didn't stay long enough to need any towels! Thanks!

Ann Lois had it all worked out. She knew they needed to get Clark well - everything else would come later.

Cristina I posted two parts quickly because I knew I wouldn't have time over the weekend. Thanks, Cristina.

Michael Mayson ... uhmm. She has a few more stunts up her sleeve before she gets what is coming to her.

Thanks, Michael.

Amy I love your comment

you keep having Clark panic about all sorts of things, and Lois just says, "No, I love you, it's all fine."
That's exactly what I was hoping to convey.

Thanks.

DW Mayson wanted a way out of the wedding. She wanted to know for sure that the green rock would weaken Superman. Once she knew that, she had no further interest in the wedding.

Thanks

Corrina.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard