Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
And there's the first meeting!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loisette = Spoiled Brat. Or else Poor Little Rich Girl.

I hope Clarkent gives her some reality therapy.

Top Banana
Top Banana
“Women should be straddling men, not horses”
eek Shocking!

Cute story, though smile

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Iolanthe-- Or Poor Little Rich Spoiled Brat? Heh. And no worries--Clarkent's therapy is on the way!

Mozartmaid-- Heheh. Geralph's a bit crude, isn't he? Glad you think it's cute!

Thanks for the responses!
Deja Vu

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois is quite the dichotomy between the her grown-up version and the little girl.

Dwayne studied him for a moment, a frown creasing his forehead. “Normally, it would not be appropriate for a stableboy to go out alone with a princess. But I think that it will be all right for you to go with her.”

Clarkent wanted to ask what made him so special--why *he* could go with the princess when Dwayne seemed to be implying the other stableboys (including the more experienced Billy) shouldn’t do so
I've got a theory... And since Clarkent doesn't have a clue, it's obvious why he *can* go with her without a lady-in-waiting in tandem.

“Why must I ride sidesaddle?” she asked him in a raised voice that was almost a growl.
I kept expecting that laugh And if she had been older, she might actually have pulled her skirt off, only to reveal riding pants laugh

Clarkent swallowed, fearing he had upset her. “Ladies ride sidesaddle, Your Highness,” he told her quickly. Maybe putting a more positive spin on it would help.

“But it seems more dangerous,” she pointed out.

Or not.
*snort*

. A comment Geralph had once made--“Women should be straddling men, not horses”--came to his mind, but it wasn’t something that could be spoken to a woman, much less a princess.
clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
loisette is adorable! smile hee it reminds me a little of princess bride as well for some reason.

D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Michael-- Heh heh. Yeah, I'd say Geralph doesn't have much experience at all with the straddling. wink Even if he weren't as young as he is, I don't think bar wenches would ever be that desperate.

Flowerpot-- Hehe. Glad you think Loisette is cute! It does have a bit of the Princess Bride flavor, doesn't it?

------------------------------------

Thanks for the responses!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard