Next Thread
Print Thread
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Be warned - I have no backlog of stuff, but the story is entirely mapped and plotted out.

It will move at a quicker pace than the slow prose/pace of the original.

I am committed to the story and won't abandon it. I no longer have young children to interfere in my writing - I can stay up late to get chapters done.

I will try to post once a week. If I get a nice manic burst of energy and write more, I will still stick to once a week to keep myself able to stay on track.

Iolanthealias is the one who recharged my writing batteries with her amazing smallville story, Armageddon aftermath

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
M
Blogger
Blogger
M
Awesome start. I really loved the other story. I have read it a few times despite the length. I loved that it was so long. Felt like I was reading a book. I was amazed that you were able to pull off getting them together. After what Lois had been through, I didnt think it was possible. I really hope that they can get the help Lois needs so that they can have a wonderful, loving, and happy life. I hate that Kal is tormenting her again. I like the idea that they may still be connected. I hope that Clark and some of the other clarks can go and destroy evil Kal. He needs to be stopped. Look foreward to reading more updates. Hope that you will be able to keep inspiration to finish this story.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L - posting the sequel to "Long Strange Trip" - wow! Yay! Wonderful! I know everyone on the boards will be just as excited as I am to get a sequel to that marvelous fic.

Thanks for your kind words. Your story inspired mine.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh MY GOD! You're back! L, I loved this story and I always wanted the bad Kal El to get his due. I even made up a story one night with Rachel about how he was hit on the head in flight to his Earth and became brain damaged, which is why he was mean. Clark and Wells caught him with Kryponite and took him to our Earth. Dr Klien operated and fixed his brain so he could feel regret and would want to be punished. He was sentenced and they took him to a world where there was a red son and he had no powers. On this world Lois was a Sado Masicist and had to punish him! LOL Anyway, I always wanted to see what would happen if Lois and Clark defeated him. I can not wait to read this one. THANK YOU for coming back to finish the job. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Did I hear someone say sequel?

Awesome!

Great start, loved LST, waiting eagerly for more. thumbsup

All right... all right... but apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Laura, cool premise. Feel free to post your story! I love all the myriad ways of story telling!

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Welcome back, L!

I have also read "Long, Strange Trip" several times over the years and am intrigued by what could happen in this sequel. I'm almost afraid to read more due to the undoubtable angst that will follow any action Clark and/or Lois could take to help set her free from Kal-El's influence.

Rest assured, though, that my anticipation of the hard times to come hasn't scared me away. Count me in.

More soon?
B

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL L, It was for Rachel only. A little too nasty for this board. I sort of typed it up on the spot with Rachel's commentary. It was a good laugh but nothing postable. It was just my desire to see the story resolved. I can't wait until you, the original writer, do the honors. Looking forward to it. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
I have been waiting for the sequel to this for so long! as it has been one of my many favourites to reread over the years!

Eagerly looking forward to the next part! smile1

Top Banana
Top Banana
OK, so I have to admit--just spent the last two days reading your original fic (and neglected finishing writing my own, I might add), but it was worth it! I really hope Clark kicks Lord Kal-El's you-know-what!! Looking forward to more!!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Top Banana
Top Banana
This is an extra post.. admin, please delete it! Sorry!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
cool hyper And welcome back, L wave

Looking forward to the ride. Just one complaint: The parts are so short blush

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard