Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Feedback here, please. We are making progress!
Thank you all for reading, however many of you are left!
regards
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yay! new part!!! hyper

Great part! I love how you have wound so many quotes from the show into your story, so it gives us lots of points of reference, but with your great slant on the plot.

But why is Lois afraid to tell Clark the truth of their relationship? Is it that she wants him to remember how they feel about each other without her prompt? She encouraged the kiss, but then didn't encourage him at all right after it to understand what he was obviously feeling and confused about their relationship. Was it suddenly too much for her? Will all that become clearer soon? confused

And is Lois' father there to meet with Henderson and Clark? Does he know more about Clark's 3rd job? Fascinating! Can't wait for more!!! clap

EvelynC
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, ending the chapter with Lois's father coming in was an inspired masterstroke. Now I can't help wonder why. Do they know that CK=S? Has Henderson spilled the beans? Or do they just suspect that his amnesia is a fake?

Too bad that Lois and Pete's efforts to help him haven't been conclusive so far.

Can't wait for more.

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful part.

Framework4
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Great part and looking forward to more!

smile

Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks for the comments. I'm glad you are enjoying the story. This is turning out longer than I originally planned. But I bend to the will of the muse.
But why is Lois afraid to tell Clark the truth of their relationship? Is it that she wants him to remember how they feel about each other without her prompt?
Yes, that's it. She wants it to be genuine.
She encouraged the kiss, but then didn't encourage him at all right after it to understand what he was obviously feeling and confused about their relationship. Was it suddenly too much for her? Will all that become clearer soon? [Confused]
She had great hopes for the kiss, but it wasn't right for her, hence the wax dummy comment. He was now a stranger to her without his whole personality.

And is Lois' father there to meet with Henderson and Clark?
Yes
Does he know more about Clark's 3rd job?
No. Admiral Lane is there because he is head of the NIA in Metropolis and he doesn't know CK=S. Only Henderson knows and he is keeping it a secret.
Thanks all of you for your comments. More on the way. Next up, the nfic folder.
blush blush
Artemis

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Yes, I like it!

It's great to see Lois interact with an amnesiac Clark and trying to make him remember. This time she knows that he is Superman, which makes it even more interesting. I'm very much enjoying the romance! laugh sloppy

Lois will need to find a way to revive Clark's memory in a hurry, however, before the fragment of Nightfall hits. I really wonder what Henderson wanted with Clark all alone, and why Lois's father came to talk to her.

Ann

Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks for your comments, Ann. The purpose in going to the FBI building wasn't sinister. It was to put Clark in another familiar environment, his FBI office. The Admiral's arrival was a surprise to the FBI. That will come out later.
regards
Artemis

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nice smile1

About the press conference. They made it sound as if they only sent the nuke after Superman has failed. But wouldn't astronomers be able to refute this claim. Also, the life stream it self was already pretty suspect. Shouldn't somebody pick up on all that?

Amazed and confused, Lois was wondering what her father was doing at the FBI office at this hour?
Right, I forgot she doesn't know. help evil

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi DM:
About the press conference. They made it sound as if they only sent the nuke after Superman has failed. But wouldn't astronomers be able to refute this claim.
That's why Daitch was unhappy. Well, one of the reasons, anyway. Who in the modern press listens to astronomers?
er - life stream. Live stream from TV you mean? It happened so close together that you couldn't tell from the TV broadcast.
Thanks for reading
Artemis

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard