Anyone reading over here?

Missy

Blogger
Blogger
The premise is great. Can't wait to see what would happen next. smile1

Top Banana
Top Banana
Missy,

Yes, yes, still reading and woefully behind and lousy at giving feedback!

But I love this. I really do. This whole scenario is so bittersweet, poignant, touching. And you bring it out so well.

The burgandy roses are such a nice touch. And I can't wait to see how Lex reacts to the wedding.

I love your Lois, find her completely believable. And am hoping this wedding comes off without a hitch. Um...it does, doesn't it?

Sorry to be so slack in getting back to you, Missy. You are so talented and this is a story I look for on the boards.

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Awww, the scene at the end between Martha and Lois was great. I liked the small introspection on Martha's part. I can't wait until Lois finds out about the 'unconcious love' meaning behind the burgundy roses, and the imagery of her lifting them to her nose to take in the fragrance was great.

Nice work, Missy smile

-Jo

Merriwether
Merriwether
/me does a happy dance

More WLGTDWI! razz

Bernie in love. Awww. laugh

While hailing a taxi in front of Star Labs, Clark failed to see a dark-haired man snap a photo and watch him drive away.
[Linked Image]

laugh at Lois and Ellen.

I'm a big fan of "the language of flowers." Nice touch!

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting and fun instalment.

Lex is going to be ticked, but then so is Ellen, and so is... Lois.

Clark is making a mistake in not telling Lois he was Superman before the marriage. I'm not sure how much you are going to let it spoil their so-called wedded bliss, but I can't see Lois being too thrilled about being 'fooled'.

Clark had better be at his most persuasive when it comes to the revelation or he'll have a marriage that will make one of J Lo's look like forever.

Tank (who wonders why Clark always has to be such a lunkhead when it comes to Lois and 'the secret')

MissyG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks, everyone!

Appreciate you letting me know you're still reading smile1

More coming up soon!

Missy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard