Next Thread
Print Thread
#72559 07/08/10 02:26 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Preview of 31

A soft knock sounded on the door. "Lois?"

She turned. They had arrived at Clark's parents' farm an hour ago, and he had insisted she use his bedroom to put on her suit. "Come in, Clark," she said.

The door opened, and he walked in. Not Clark, but Superman.

He was magnificent.

His suit clung to his sculpted body, emphasising every carved muscle, every breathtaking curve.

"Wow," she breathed.

"Wow, yourself," he said, his voice sounding like something had throttled his vocal cords.
Feedback goes here.

Thanks for sticking with me through so many parts smile

Corrina.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Great stuff! Your story is long, but you pack so much into it because you are willing to go long to make sure you give us all these wonderful details and conversations between Lois & Clark, her reassurances in response to his insecurities, and so much else.

It's awesome, so even though we do have to wait to see how this works out, there is so much to enjoy on the way, and hopefully will continue to be even as we get into more angsty stuff. You can't get to the happy ending without going through the struggles first, which makes it so much more. notworthy

Can't wait to see what you do with the interview!

EvelynC
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awww, just such great phrasing:
He pulled away and leant his head on hers. She waited for him - to ease them back or take them forward. He stepped back and gestured to the door. "I should go," he said. "It's late."

Lois nodded as disappointment and respect twisted through her.
Yes, looking forward to more parts. Keep it coming!
love
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"Dan didn't say anything ... maybe something happened. He sounded a bit down - I thought it was because he understood about Hawthorn - having lost Fitzroy."
Looks like Mayson was very proficient in her trade. It's a pity Dan doesn't earn enough money to afford her for more than a couple of nights.

Since this is LnC, I'm sort of hyping towards part 32. And can't believe it's so far away with all the bit and pieces you keep dropping about the interview preparations.

It's nice to see Lois keeping her job. Clark of course understands and Lois just thinks 'crazy Teddy Bear' laugh

Really looking forward to the next part hyper

Oh, and unless my mind is really blurry, you didn't give us any Clark-POV of Lois in the suit, which I fully expected after Lois's description of herself. On the other hand, we all have imagination and potentially dirty minds to filling in the blanks from reading Clark's reactions as described by Lois. But still, With always Lois talking about Clark in various outfits, this opposite POV could be great fun, too blush

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Still reading, nervously waiting for the interview where our boy in blue will be pushed this way and that by one female friend and two female foes.

Also looking forward to seeing Lois save Hawthorn!

Ann

Blogger
Blogger
I rarely comment on stories (shame on me), but I wanted to tell you how much I love your story. I have enjoyed learning about Australian Football.

ESPN2 is showing Australian Football right now. Luckily I live on the west coast, so it is not too late right now. When I saw that Geelong was playing Hawthorn, I had to watch. Thanks to you I know what color Hawthorn is wearing. Hawthorn is winning right now.

hyper

Ann99

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Great part! Glad that Clark understands how Lois feel RE Hawthorn!

Looking really forward to the interview and Lois saving Hawthorn hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Michael said
Looks like Mayson was very proficient in her trade. It's a pity Dan doesn't earn enough money to afford her for more than a couple of nights.
rotflol rotflol rotflol
You're so funny, DM. I think Terry's rampant muse got to you!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Evelyn Thanks for your FDK. I don't plan to write long stories, but I'm wary of taking big leaps and leaving readers confused. I also agree with you that sometimes the journey can be just as much fun as the destination. I really appreciate everyone who sticks with me.

Artemis Thanks. I'll keep it coming.
smile

Michael Part 32 is written and ready to go ... but Part 31 has to come first!

Re Clark's POV - uhmm, I'll think about it. wink

Thanks, Michael.

Ann I'm glad you're still reading! We'll get to the interview and the Hawthorn situation.

Ann99 Thanks for letting me know you're reading.

Hawthorn lost to Geelong by 2 points mecry but it was a great game.

DW Yeah, Clark understands about Hawthorn and Lois understands about Superman. Thanks.

Corrina.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard