Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#72431 06/26/10 09:58 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Preview of 27 ...

Martha slapped the bundle of papers onto the table and Clark recognised the top one as the Metropolis Star. He resisted the urge to scan them. "What has happened?" he asked.

Lois's hand slid across the table and rested on his arm.

"Well," his mom said as she sat down. "They're calling it 'Superman Wars'."

"Excuse me?" Clark said.
FDK goes here.

Thanks.

Corrina.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I have so enjoyed their trip, descriptions of their sightseeing (especially with your wonderful links at the bottom to check out), and their interactions, learning more about each other. clap

EvelynC
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
love love love....

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I have just returned home after seeing an outdoor performance by a circus/theater/music amateur group. They gave their performance in a park, we were sitting down on the grass, the trees were green around us, the sun was shining and the air was warm, little kids were running around and there was just a general warm, good, happy feeling about the whole thing.

I feel much the same about this chapter of Aussie Rules, Corrina. It gave me a warm, happy, waffy feeling. Your Lois and Clark are adorable together. And now I'm looking forward to seeing Clark take Lois flying and him taking her home to meet his parents. smile

(Although I sure wonder what this "Superman Wars" is all about...)

Thank you for the links to your stunning Australian scenery, too!

Ann

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
More cuteness blush

He resolutely kept his tongue in his own mouth. They had travelled so far today - not for anything was he going to push too fast and risk causing Lois to back away.
Uh-huh...

Clark opened the door for her. "I guess you didn't sleep much the past two nights," he said.
Dirty minds think third night in a row laugh

Once in Port Campbell, they found the motel and took their bags to their adjacent rooms. Lois wearily dumped her bag on the floor and looked ruefully at the double bed. If Clark had asked ... hinted even ... she would have welcomed him into her room. But this was Clark Kent - the man who lived by his own moral compass so unwaveringly he hadn't even kissed her until he had been staggeringly honest with her.

And that made her heart sing.

But her body lament.
So, does this mean she loves him more because she believes he would be appalled by the notion of bed-sharing?

Clark knew his most goofy grin was wandering all over his face. "I have never ever felt as blissfully happy as I do right now," he said.

Simultaneously, he heard his mother's sharp in-breath and Lois's partially stifled laughter.

"Oh, Clark," his mom said.
"I hope you two are being safe."
*scnr* blush

Loving the waffyness. But since this won't go on for another 20 parts, I'm sure there will be a steep drop somewhere down the line. help Author's are known to do that from time to time. angel-devil

Oh, as for the preview:
"Well," his mom said as she sat down. "They're calling it 'Superman Wars'."

"Excuse me?" Clark said.
"Yeah, the next supposed blockbuster by Luke Gregory. It's about an alien prince being sent to live on a farm planet until a beautiful princes comes looking for him to safe their world."
That, too, is a case of *SCNR*

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part. Looking forward to more.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Really sweet! More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
This chapter was absolutely adorable and cute and just love

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Evelyn I'm glad you liked the trip - I was concerned that having it stretch to three parts was too much, but there was a lot of ground (figuratively) that they needed to cover.

Thanks, Evelyn.

Sarah Thanks. smile

Ann Thanks, Ann. As mentioned to Evelyn, I did wonder if the fic stalled a little here, but I needed to get a solid foundation built for their relationship.

Michael Thanks.

Loving the waffyness. But since this won't go on for another 20 parts, I'm sure there will be a steep drop somewhere down the line. Author's are known to do that from time to time.
Three parts of WAFF - got to move on now! As for the steep drop ... uhm.

Thanks Artemis

Laura Next part is up. Thanks.

DW Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks.

Corrina.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard