Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
sunrei Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, we're getting closer to the big goodbye. I want to say thank you again for all the comments. They really have made this journey worth the muse-fights wink

~s

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Nicely done. I hope Clark goes on his world tour and gives Lois time and space.

Framework4
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I haven't liked this Clark all that much. But the way you ended this chapter really made me see how much he has grown and changed for the better.

And he knew that if she wanted him to let her go, then he had to love her enough to do it.
Exactly.

Maybe, if Clark can get over his desperate need to control Lois, if he can find it in himself to really let her go, then maybe she can find her way back to him, and they can finally be together.

Ann

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It all began with a fabricated article that got global attention. It all ended with Paul getting kicked out of school and Clark getting a new job at the Daily Planet. The in-between of those two bookends was whirlwind that even he, with his eidetic memory and first-hand experience with the extraordinary, had a hard time wrapping his head around.
dizzy

And he knew that if she wanted him to let her go, then he had to love her enough to do it.
What now? This certainly *looks* like it could end up with Lois and Clark being splitsville. Clark will then move on to date Linda King and marry Mayson Drake. Superman will stay in the closet and that will be it. dizzy

Well, we're getting closer to the big goodbye.
I really don't like the sound of this. There will be a happy ending, right? grovel Or a sequel. I'd take a sequel. spider

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I've been enjoying this story since you resumed posting and I finally had to poke my head up.

I'm very much of two minds about what has happened. I believe that both Lois and Clark are much better off for what they have been through. They were both hiding from the world (in very different ways) and now they have their lives.

I wish they were moving forward together (and I wish I knew if Lois longed for Clark as much as he does for her) but unless there is some serious magic in the last part, I have a feeling that they will be moving on alone. At least they will be alone for now. That leaves me sad, but we can't always have exactly what we want.

I have enjoyed following along and am looking forward to the last part.

Bob

D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
Man, this chapter is a bit of a downer, isn't it? But it is nicely done. smile

I really like how you've handled Clark and the media stuff. It's an interesting spin on things.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard