Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
sunrei Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
So a couple more secondary characters thrown in there, a couple more chapters to go... No tears please!

~s

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles
T
Blogger
Blogger
T
Wow! Thanks for bringing this back to us. I can't imagine wrapping the story up in just two more segments, but I am loving it. I particularly liked your previous installment, with the 60 Minutes-style segment.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
A poster, Clark? Really? Keeping a picture on your nightstand, sure. But to put a poster of the girl you think you love on the wall of your dorm room. Boy, I guess the mandatory dorm-stay is a good idea. And the infamous Paul is is suitemate.

And Lois is back. Sort of. And two parts left and no chance of them meeting, so far. This screams sequel. Also, the eight months after the concert and the three months (?) between their fateful goodbye and the concert sure leave aw lot of possibilities for things that have happened in the meantime, away from the eyes of the public, Clark, Lois's' friends, or us spider Am I just a conspiracy nut or is there something hidden? And do I smell a sequel?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Good chapter, Sonia!

Paul, eh? Low-life Paul. As in the first of canon Lois Lane's federal disasters. I somehow think that this Clark deserves to be on the receiving end of Paul's stunts, but I may change my mind about that when I see what Paul actually does to Clark. He is going to blow Clark's "secret identity" - I mean, as in Clark being the one who outed Lois - sky-high, isn't he?

Lois is back. I'm glad. You made her sound happy. I wonder, though, what she will do with herself. Is she going to come back into the limelight, knowing that she can never be "just another face in the crowd" again? Don't tell me she is going to create her second secret identity. That will never work.

And what about her and Clark? It's going to be really interesting to read the last two chapters of this very different LnC fic!

Ann

D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
Ah! I am glad Lois called Chloe. And it's good to see Lois is taking a lot of control of her life...But of course, I'd rather Lois spend more time with a few of the people who were in her life before that (*cough*Clark*cough*). Guess I must read on!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard