Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Initially, this story was in one part, but after Corrina suggested extending it, it got sort of long, so I decided to split it into two parts. smile

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
What a creative and dog-gone funny story!

cheers,
Lynn

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL This is really cute!

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Very funny indeed! But scary too!

Clark looked left and then right, baffled as to how exactly he had ended up there. Had that wooden talisman done this to him? And why?

He looked down to his hands, mystified as to why there were black sticks beneath him. Then his jaw dropped.

Those black things beneath him were not sticks or hands . . . . They were paws.

In a panic, he twisted his head around, only to find exactly what he had feared: a tail.

What was going on?!

He spun around, trying to capture that tail in hopes that it didn’t belong to him, but he had no such luck. When he moved, so did it.
What a nightmare!!! Imagine!!!

But even if it's scary and horrible, it's cute too... and I love that Clark wants to use his dog form to comfort Lois.

I love, too, that Clark is really becoming more canine in his new body. His obsession with that Twinkie could only be displayed by a dog!

This is really very creative and very entertaining!

Ann

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
LOL.

She shut the door and locked it, and the noise somehow reminded him of just how strange a predicament he was in. What in the world was he going to do? Somehow, he didn't think biting down on a pencil and laboriously writing out “Sorry, Lois, I’m not dead. I just got reincarnated into the body of a dog. Love, Clark” was going to be his best option.

Why had this happened to him? Was this development permanent? Was he going to literally become Lois’s lapdog?

One step at a time, he told himself. You’ll figure something out.
This is one of the best parts in the story so far!

And this part too:

Unfortunately, he didn’t know how to act like a dog. That was definitely not a skill set he’d picked up on his travels.
That was great and I am looking forward to know what happens in part 2! smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, at first I thought this was a one-parter, and I was thinking, "You ended it there?!" Fortunately for my peace of mind, there's another chapter coming.

And, yes, the fic - funny! And poignant too.

D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Thanks for the feedback, folks!

---------------------------------------

Lynn--
What a creative and dog-gone funny story!
Bwahaha. Thank you! I think that comment is very...fetching? laugh

Laurach-- Thanks. smile I'm glad you think so!

Ann-- Heh heh. It would be scary to suddenly find yourself in an animal's body, wouldn't it? I wouldn't have the slightest clue how to react!

But even if it's scary and horrible, it's cute too... and I love that Clark wants to use his dog form to comfort Lois.
Heh heh. He really is a Boy Scout, isn't he?

I love, too, that Clark is really becoming more canine in his new body. His obsession with that Twinkie could only be displayed by a dog!
Hahahah. It's true! Reminds me of one of my dogs.

This is really very creative and very entertaining!
Thank you!

DW-- Hehehe. I am glad you liked it!

Iolanthe-- Whoops! Sorry about the scare there. The fic was initially ending in a different spot in the second part-- I wouldn't have just stopped it there with Clark having cream on his face, heh heh.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard