D
And there's one revelation...

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Yeah, Krypto and Lois saved the day!

When will Clark come to his senses and realise that he can't hurt Lois? And will Luthor stay behind bars, or escape and come back to haunt Clark?

I think you should post the next part sooner than planned since, obviousbly, I want to know what happens next laugh

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I keep doing that...
laugh

When the normally dour Henderson arrived, he was, as Aunt Opal was fond of saying, pleased as a peach, particularly since both Lois and I were willing to testify against Luthor. As the criminal was led away, Henderson told Lois and me in a low voice, “We’ve been gathering evidence against the Boss for a while. I’ve suspected it was Luthor, and what you’ve told me should be another nail in the coffin of his life as a free man.”
And there's still so many parts left but without Trask and Luthor, the a-plot's dangling. So, is Luthor going to break out of jail? Is Constance going to snap and go after Lois? Is it just going to be Clark b-plotting his way around his fears?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Is it wrong of me to be glad that Trask is dead?

D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Thanks for the feedback, folks!

DW-- Hurrah for Krypto and Lois!
I think you should post the next part sooner than planned since, obviousbly, I want to know what happens next
Hahaha. Aww. Well, I'm glad to hear you want to see what happens next. smile

Michael--
You know, I fully expected Trask to realize Clark is Superman and then immediately forgetting it again. But no, you just had him shot!
Heh heh heh. laugh

And there's still so many parts left but without Trask and Luthor, the a-plot's dangling. So, is Luthor going to break out of jail? Is Constance going to snap and go after Lois? Is it just going to be Clark b-plotting his way around his fears?
I never was much good at A-plot, I will say that...

Iolanthe--
Is it wrong of me to be glad that Trask is dead?
Only if it's wrong of me to feel the same, heh. laugh

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard