Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#71032 04/16/10 12:59 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
We definitely care about seeing the rest!

Back for more FDK later.

#71033 04/16/10 03:37 AM
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I'm glad that Clark finally got over his "lunkheadedness" and went to see Lois. Can't wait for the date. More soon please.
Sarah

#71034 04/16/10 03:46 AM
R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
yea a new part. I love this story! I am so glad Lois and Clark are back together. The shyness was so sweet

I am very much looking forward to seeing the rest of it. Why not just post all the parts now.

Kathy
www.chili-everyway.com

robinson
#71035 04/16/10 07:20 AM
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Yes, I definitely care about this story and soo cannot wait for more! hyper

Great part and looking very forward to the date "in the middle of LNN" - or was that just metaphorically?

#71036 04/16/10 07:42 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
What a sweet part, I love it!

I truly love Lois's words on her answering machine. sloppy I love what Scott told those reporters who asked him if he was among the people that Clark had dedicated his book to. I love that Deb and Dave made Clark realize that he shouldn't cut himself off from Lois without asking her opinion on the matter.

I love Clark's thoughts when he finally saw Lois again:

Clark had been studying the ground again, terrified to look at her. What did he say to her? Sorry I broke your heart? Yeah, well, mine's been killing me, too.
Adorable and heartbreaking!

And I sure loved this:

She stepped off and Clark had to force himself to look at her back. His hearing hadn't been the only thing affected in the small space. Her shampoo, her shower gel, the soft scent that was uniquely Lois had rushed around him with unforgiving force. Super willpower alone had been the only thing that kept him from ravishing her on the spot.
laugh sloppy

And I loved... well, the rest of this part, too. smile So please come back with more soon, like you said you would!

Ann

#71037 04/16/10 01:18 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ohhhh I loved the way Lois left sweet messages on her voice mail for Clark. That was so sweet. How adorable was Lois and Lucy after Clark left?

Can't wait to see how the date goes.

great job!!!

#71038 04/16/10 04:18 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! that was fun. Sigh...

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#71039 04/19/10 08:01 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yay! It's back clap

"Hi! You've missed me. I have something pressing somewhere else right now. If it's Wednesday, I'm at the gym. If it's Nunk, no comment." He smiled at that. "Oh, and if this, by some small miracle, happens to be Clark, you know where I'm at. Come see me." There was a pause and he expected to hear the beep. Instead, he heard, "And, Farm boy, I... I love you."
I never did get those status update messages. But hey, it *is* fun. And the tabloids can just call and listen in to know what's going on. laugh

Super willpower alone had been the only thing that kept him from ravishing her on the spot.
A good reason for Lois to always keep red Kryptonite handy.

"Yeah," she agreed. They sat there for another moment or two before she pulled on his hand. "Come on. I'll walk you to the door."
Almost expected her to walk him in the other direction. And I'm not talking about the window wink

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard