Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
The whole "Red-Blue Blur" name comes from Smallville, heh. I always thought it was kinda funny...But "Black Speck" still kinda has my heart, I think. goofy

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
So, Lois gets the exclusive interview in the next part, right?

Looking forward to 19 smile1

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
“Now, I want you find everything you can only this ‘Red-Blue Blur’ character.”
The Red-Blue Blur! I'm almost sorry that Martha didn't settle for an all-blue suit for her son. The Black Speck and the Blue Blur would have gone so beautifully together, don't you think so? laugh

“Well, Jericho needs someone to save, doesn’t he? Your father’s been playing the role of damsel in distress quite well.”

In surprise, I ventured, “Dad?”

“She’s right, son,” he confirmed. “I make quite the helpless maiden.”
rotflol rotflol rotflol

“Well, what I’ve learned is that Jericho is remarkably smart,” Mom said, pride coloring her voice. “He learns quickly. We’re trying to teach him commands that will help with the more common situations like mugging and fires, though we are also getting a bit creative.”

“Your Mom’s really enjoying herself,” Dad told me. “She’s getting into this as much as she got into that twenty-foot-tall metal sculpture she was working on five years ago.”
rotflol Well, if Martha is getting into the task of training Jericho with as much energy as she spent on the twenty-foot-tall metal sculpture, then Jericho can't help but turning into a marvellously heroic super-canine!

And Clark finally showed his face, too. Good!

But as to whether Lois will get the first interview with whatever Clark is going to call his super-alter ego, I'm not so sure. We'll find out, won't we?

Ann

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
But I would need to get used to it. There was a lot that I could do to help the people of Metropolis.
Hey, as long as he's accidentally squashing less people than he's saving from certain death, he's coming out ahead wink

I floated in the air slowly, making sure they could see me clearly. I gave a slight nod and something that was halfway between a wave and a salute, and then I sped away, leaving behind only a sonic boom.

That had felt good.
Evil minds might read this as 'Clark's happy he can escape faster than the speed of sound' laugh

Fun!

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
DW--
So, Lois gets the exclusive interview in the next part, right?
laugh

Ann--
The Black Speck and the Blue Blur would have gone so beautifully together, don't you think so? laugh
Hahaha. I do think so!

I'm glad you thought the bit about Jonathan as a maiden/damsel was funny! I think that's one of my favorite bits...

Well, if Martha is getting into the task of training Jericho with as much energy as she spent on the twenty-foot-tall metal sculpture, then Jericho can't help but turning into a marvellously heroic super-canine!
Pwahaha. No kidding!

But as to whether Lois will get the first interview with whatever Clark is going to call his super-alter ego, I'm not so sure. We'll find out, won't we?
Hahah. Yes. laugh

Michael--
Hey, as long as he's accidentally squashing less people than he's saving from certain death, he's coming out ahead
Hahah. Ends versus means, eh?

Evil minds might read this as 'Clark's happy he can escape faster than the speed of sound'
Wouldn't you be? goofy

Thanks for the feedback!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard