I've been reading L&C stories for a few years now...So I figure why not give the fanfiction a try? All feedbacks welcome. Remember I'm not a writer. This is my first attempt at trying to write a L&C story so be kind. Thank you.

Semi-Beginning

Lois n Clark

clark is upset with Lois. She has been giving him the cold shoulder for a week now. He knows why but he doesn't think she has a right to be.
It was her who decided to play matchmaker with her friend from out of town. He only said yes because he thought that was going to make her happy, boy was he wrong.

"Lois, this is getting ridiculous. Why wont you talk to me?" Clark said. She ignored him. So he continued. "I don't understand what's going on with you. What have I done?" Again she said nothing. Clark's getting more upset as she continued to ignore him.
"Well you know what Lois? I'm done. I can't play these games with you anymore". He turned to walk away. "Games, who's playing games?" Lois reply took him by surpris.
"I know the only reason your upset is because I went out on that date with your friend"
"Earth to Clark, why would I be upset?"
"You're right, why would you be upset?" Clark stated as he moved away from her.
Realizing now that Clark was truly upset with her she caved in. "Clark I love with you"