A
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Any thoughts? Anyone still out there? smile

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I wondering when we would get more of this story! Good character descriptions. Looking forward to seeing where we go from here.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey, it's back! jump

I like the two parallel narrations. It works for the story. Gives the feeling like on TV.

Dr. Eric Foreman
Is that guy from House, or a cameo from That '70s Show?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
There are still people reading this! smile

cookiesmom - Thanks! I wanted to make sure people who haven't seen House would have a good picture of the other characters.

Darth Michael - I'm glad you said that! I was concerned that the scene switching wouldn't work as well in written form, but that's exactly what I was going for. And Dr. Eric Foreman is a House character...I've never seen That '70s Show.

Thanks for reading!
Amber

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
I'm still here too, Amber. I liked this chapter, although I thought it was a bit short. Maybe it just seemed that way because of the dual narratives and my own proclivity for writing novel-sized chapters.

It seems to me that Foreman, being a neurologist, would be very interested in Adam's aphasia. It's a shame Wilson hasn't shown up yet - in his own way, he's as needy as House is. And when will Cutty pop in, or are you planning to limit this to House's team?

More soon! I like seeing Greg and Lois lock horns and bellow for dominance in the herd. She just might be his match in snarky insightfulness.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh you've no idea how much I squee'd when I finally saw that this part was up! hyper dance

...and how sad I was when I finished and didn't have any more. frown

Will part 5 be up soon? grovel

~•~
A
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Hey look, more FDK! smile

Terry - This might have been a bit short due to the scene shifting, sorry! This was the best place to stop, though. Wilson and Cuddy...whether or not they make it into the story remains to be seen. I agree, though. Wilson is an interesting foil for House.

Queenie - Hi! Glad you were happy to see this! Part 5 is written and beta'ed, but that's all I have...so I can post it, but then there's no telling when 6 will be up...

Thanks everybody!
Amber

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
eek
I'm so sorry I haven't given any FDK since this part.

I'll try to make up for it bit by bit.

I really like how you picture House, charming as ever and I'm sure he has figured out by now that Clark is Superman.

thumbsup

Kathryn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard