F
Nice part. Well done.

Framework4
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I'm having all kinds of computer problems at home and just have time to write a little bit here. Great part, Bob! I love that Clark could remember being Superman when he tried to see Lois through Superman's eyes! I love how you have made her the key to everything that is him! smile1 hyper

And I'm so glad that Lois accepted the "new" Clark, who is also Superman. sloppy

Ann

By the way, how much of his memory has Clark got back now that he remembers being Superman?

Kerth
Kerth
What an original way to handle the revelation, Bob.

Only one chapter left - yet it seems there is still a lot to tie up. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this concludes.

Corrina.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Now that's a revelation laugh

Michael

PS: I know, it's gfic, so... but I did kept wondering if Clark would wonder why Lois wasn't wearing anything when she came out of the bathroom laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay!Me does a happy dance! dance Nice revelation and a good reaction from Lois. I wonder if she will be just a little excited about bedding Clark tonight knowing that he is also the fantasy man she thought she'd lost. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
This was a fun chapter for me, but quite trying. I wanted to have Lois be in shock but not angry with Clark. However, I figured that Clark would be afraid that Lois was angry and figured he’d interpret her shock for anger and possibly even some level of rejection.

My first attempt at that came out all backwards. I had Lois really rejecting him and he was just confused and hurt. HappyGirl held up a big ‘Stop’ sign and basically told me to think about what they were doing. After a rewrite of that scene, I believe I got much closer to what I wanted with the version that everyone saw here.

Thank you all for the feedback.
Bob

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard