Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Comments can go here. smile

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois couldn’t see behind her very well, but she did see Baines bend down and give Clark a soft kiss. She hoped for an instant that he’d throw up in her mouth – or at least on her shoes.

But he didn’t. What a time for him to be stoic.
wink wink wink

Interesting take on Claude. Interesting that Cat knows the truth about Claude. And interesting that Lois has survivor guilt.

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Great part!

I imagine that Lois will be on the shuttle and Superman will come save her - but will she recognise him?

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nice twist laugh Cat's fun!

But that wasn’t the most important thing on my mind. Lois was up to something. And she hadn’t wanted me to know what it was, so it was sure to be dangerous.
laugh

Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes, a small helicopter soared above the burning building. It had to be Baines. The witch was making her getaway! She had to be stopped somehow, but short of finding a handy surface-to-air missile, there was nothing Lois could –

Then the helicopter burst into flames and fell to the earth in blazing fragments. No one could have survived that.

Lois glanced at Clark. His expression conveyed horror at the sight, as if he’d somehow failed.
No idea why, but maybe it's because of Dandello's evil Superman fic, but my mind started to drift after Lois glanced at Clark. Evil Clark could have used his heat vision to blow up the helicopter. And Lois catches him smile evil As I said, just a random craziness but it's late and I wanted to share wink

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard