Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Ohhh... tell me that the program is not going to choose Jimmy... hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Interesting, Laura! Penny's every bit as determined as I remember from the ep, and she's thinking very logically too. This is scary! eek

I love, love, love the scene with Lois and Clark! The way you wrote it, with short sentences and short paras, is extremely effective, and the 'I love yous' at the end very touching indeed.

More!!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
I loved this, grinned all the way through it. And Penny, who I can see so vividly, makes perfect sense. She really does. Especially for an obsessed, somewhat crazy woman.

She is asking all the questions, and taking note of all the things that I always imagined Lois Lane should have.

Loved the blue eyes and the idea that he must be 7 feet tall!

And totally agree with Wendy that the scene between Lois and Clark was beautiful in how understated it was. Really nice.

Can't wait to read more,

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnnaBtG. ( eek thumbsup clap

P.P.P.P.S.: Boring, aren't I?

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

Eye color. Blue, definitely blue. He had piercing, beautiful blue eyes.

Hair color. Black. Or maybe really dark brown. Most likely, it was black, though. That was an easy one! He had short, straight, black hair.

Age: Young. But he had been in Metropolis for four years, so he couldn't be *that* young. Maybe in his twenties. But not early twenties. Maybe late twenties. There could be a *remote* possibility that he was thirty. No, he couldn't be thirty! Superman wasn't that old. God, thirty was totally ancient! So he could be between twenty-five and thirty. Maybe twenty-four.

Height. Tall. Really tall. He towered over everyone in the city. So he had to be tall. Maybe seven feet tall. No, that seemed too tall. He was definitely over six feet. Maybe six-five. That seemed pretty accurate. Somewhere between six-five and seven feet tall.

Build. Muscular. Very muscular. His physique was legendary. He was the Man of Steel, which meant he was probably the most muscular man in the world.
This description is scary. eek
Penny is very obsess about superman and that is dangerous. eek

Clark felt her hand on his thigh. A shiver coursed through his body as he thought about what this could possibly mean.

Was it a gesture of peace?

"I love you," Lois said. She squeezed his thigh, hoping to reassure him.

Clark smiled weakly and said, "I love you, too."

Peace. A treaty. The end to a war.

Maybe Lois had forgiven him.

They lapsed back into silence, but it wasn't the same painful silence. Both were lost in their thoughts, but they were no longer thoughts of anger and pain.

It was going to be okay. Their love would survive.
Beautiful! thumbsup

More soon, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Features Writer
Features Writer
Laura,
good part
more soon
merry

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Laura

WOW! This part is excellent. smile1

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part!!! smile1 But Lois and Clark still need to talk. Post next part soon! smile Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Thanks for your fdk, Jose, Wendy, CC, Anna, Maria, Merry, Tricia, and Ingra!!!!

Sorry for not responding more in detail, but I am procrastinating from studying for an exam tomorrow.

The next part will be posted momentarily. The story is done, but is still waiting for my BR's RL to get a little easier smile .

- Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I loved this segment, Laura! Like others, the scene in the Jeep especially, which was beautifully worked. And you had me snuffling at the end there with this:

They lapsed back into silence, but it wasn't the same painful silence. Both were lost in their thoughts, but they were no longer thoughts of anger and pain.

It was going to be okay. Their love would survive.
Penny needs a serious slapping. <g> Can I volunteer? And oh oh...looks like Clark's about to be in serious trouble...

eek

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard