Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
After building up part 11 as being a defining moment in determining the issue of who is Lois Lane, I hope I didn’t let anyone down.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
I think what let us down was the TBC at the end /glares/.

For a second I had a vision of Desmond and the Elizabeth [LOST fans will get it wink ].

I think Clark is right about Lois knowing she really wasn't cheating on Max.

And I think you need to let us know what's going on with the yacht so you should post 12 tonight. Tomorrow morning at the latest wink .

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
what?!!!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Now that is just evil.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well we asked for more and we got it. Thank you for posting so soon. Of course we want more. I am surprised she didn't tell him about her Superman memory, that would have been more like cheating in her mind no? Of course I remember who and where she said that phrase about her heart belonged only to one man, but I don't think that is going to be a problem <g> Too bad about the almost kiss, it would have been nice. Oh well, more as soon as you can please. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Oh, it was awkward and sweet and heartbreaking, and who the heck brought that yacht there????

Off to deal with RL....

Ann

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Yes, I agree, that was evil letting it end there!

So, come back and post the next part - the part was good (no need to worry about being crucified there), but the end - maybe you do have something to worry about wink )

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Mmm, does the arrival of the yacht mean that Clark cannot simply fly Lois off the island now without implicating Superman in her disappearance? Will the people from the yacht recognise Lois and realize she has been reported missing? Who are the people on the yacht???? - pirates who will hold them hostage along with the captive owners of the yacht??? Yeah, that would be typical for Lois to end up needing rescuing by you-know-who! laugh For a second there I thought 'Oh no, Luthor has arrived!' But then he is supposed to be dead again by now isn't he?

Please post more soon! There are things we need to know! smile1

Cheers
Elizabeth

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Loved it! wave

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Actually, if it's not Desmond, then I'm betting it's the owners of the cabin...

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Whoever it is (and my first thought was Lex--is this the same season as canon?) it was an EVIL place to leave us.

More, please.

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I am surprised she didn't tell him about her Superman memory, that would have been more like cheating in her mind no?
I added this to the morning after her dream to deal with that question:

She gave her head a shake. It was just a dream. A weird dream, maybe, but just a dream.
Hey, I have weird dreams all the time. Never felt guilty about one before. Amused, maybe. Freaked out, maybe. Never guilty - not even the time where I watched my dog jump off a tree branch (always wondered how she got up there in the first place, though laugh )

Mmm, does the arrival of the yacht mean that Clark cannot simply fly Lois off the island now without implicating Superman in her disappearance? Will the people from the yacht recognise Lois and realize she has been reported missing? Who are the people on the yacht???? - pirates who will hold them hostage along with the captive owners of the yacht??? Yeah, that would be typical for Lois to end up needing rescuing by you-know-who! For a second there I thought 'Oh no, Luthor has arrived!' But then he is supposed to be dead again by now isn't he?
You sound like me when I was writing this story. I saw the boat arriving, but had no idea who was on board. It even resulted in a frantic email to my beta readers. Gerry was the one who knew who was on the boat. laugh

/promises to put away the nails and to use rope instead if daily posting commences/
Okay, so let's see if I've got this straight. Either way, I'm still hanging on the cross. But one way, I'm losing blood (so I'm dying quicker). The other way, I'm just dying of exposure (which is slower). So the pain will last longer if I post every day than it will if I post every other day. But either way, at the end, I'm dead. Did I understand that correctly? So... why exactly would I want to prolong the pain of my death? laugh

I'm betting it's the owners of the cabin...
Hey, that's what I first thought when that boat showed up! laugh

Anyway, part 12 should be up just after midnight tonight. Gotta wait for the 17th to make this posting every other day. laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Which "midnight"? wink

malu

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Mine. (Hey, perogative of being the one making the decision) So... EST. Or, 45 minutes from now.

ML wave

Features Writer
Features Writer
OK, same as mine, then. laugh

malu

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard