Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Well, it's Saturday, so I figured I'd post early.

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Great to see you post so early, ML!
smile1

But what a sad chapter! frown Lois knows that she no longer loves Deter, and she knows that she has been hypnotized by him. That's great! clap But she still doesn't know that she loves Clark. frown And she can't, or won't, understand why Clark seems so depressed. Come on, Lois! Didn't your night with Clark mean anything to you? We know it did! Stop lying to yourself! So, if you can't remember, why not take Clark at face (and body) blush value and fall in love with him all over again? After all, why do you think you are engaged to him in the first place? You chose him when you were in your right mind and could remember things! Shouldn't that count for something? And how about trying to see things from his point of view?

Eagerly looking forward to the next part, because you have a lot to fix here, ML!

Ann

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sorry, I would, but part 9 won't answer your question - which, of course, is part of a much larger question: who is Lois Lane? You'll have to wait for part 11.
That’s not a problem. All I meant was *update*! smile1

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Woohoo, progress! I'm glad to see that memories are coming back faster now that the stupid suggestion is out of the way. Yay for Star!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I LOVED this section--Lois finally figured out that she did not love only Max!

But I found this section slightly confusing to read:
Instantly, Lois found herself lost in another memory. Arriving at the Daily Planet one morning and spotting a bouquet of flowers sitting on her desk. She fished out the card and sat down to read it. ‘Love, Clark,’ was all it said.

She felt a smile settle on her face as she remembered and quickly wiped it off as she forced herself to return to the moment.

‘Morning,’ Clark said, setting a cup of coffee down next to her.

‘Thank you for the flowers,’ she said. ‘And the coffee. What’s the occasion?’

‘The occasion is I’m in love and getting married,’ he responded with a grin.

This time she couldn’t quite keep the smile off her lips. He really was a romantic dolt - well, when he wasn’t moping.
And Clark's "moping" and taking long walks around the island coincides with Superman flying patrols in Metropolis! Maybe Lois's recollections of Clark always running out on her will lead to her realizing why he does it and that will be the trigger that brings her memory back.

Thanks for posting again so soon.

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Yeah, a new part smile1

This was a sad and great part - Lois knows about the hypnotic suggestions and doesn't remember Clark.

I'm also all for the next part being posted tomorrow (or this evening will be fine too!) hyper

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Tonight would be fine with me as well.

Yay Star smile .

Lois is on the right track at least. But if you'd get back here and post the rest we'd find out for sure how long it's going to take her to remember...

This afternoon would be good too...

In fact, no more than 12 hours between sections would be great smile .

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loved it! And I want more of course, greedy little bugger that I am. Great story so far! I love that she hates ONLY Max now<g>. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by carolm:
In fact, no more than 12 hours between sections would be great smile .
What Carol said. Although, I'd also take 2 parts every 12 hours.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yet another awesome chapter. Great that Lois has finally seen the light re Deter... now looking forward to seeing how you reconcile her with Clark... and how you get Clark off the possible kidnapping charges! I'm with the others re the posting schedule smile1 - more, more, more! laugh

clap

Cheers
Elizabeth

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi ML, I just had a funny idea in lieu with your comment about me being the last man standing when you end it with Lois ending up with Deter wink

Clark could not be able to escape the charges but end up in prison with twenty-to-life. Lois then waits faithfully until he's released on parole after fifteen years for good behavior.

Michael laugh

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
tease

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Thanks for all your comments and for sticking with me though this. I'd comment more, but it's late and I figure that if it comes to a choice between me posting detailed comments and getting the next story part up before I go to bed, you'd prefer getting the next part. laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard