Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I kind of feel guilty now. And oddly satisfied. Grateful definitely!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
1 member likes this: JadedEvie
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Hi Carol,

Thank you so much for reading and enjoying / addicting!

What I replied to Evie still stands. There's so much fun to be had, some of which is sitting on my drive and looking pleadingly at me. Right now, this is just half of the beginning, and then there's three more acts to follow. RL just needs to... you know... go into a corner and be quiet long enough dizzy

wave Michael

I remember writing a reply but it's not there...
I'm not sure I understood the last part of your comment, does it mean there is hope for an early publication?

I'm sorry, my English is very poor and sometimes I don't understand.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Carol,

I'm not sure I understood the last part of your comment, does it mean there is hope for an early publication?
No worries about your English! We're a helpful bunch with sometimes a lot quirkiness in our replies smile1

As to finishing any time soon, no. I don't want to start and stop just because I run out of buffer. But it is not abandoned in the sense that I don't want to finish it. Because I do! It's just something that's waiting for me to have enough time and energy to start up again. I even got the scene when Lois and Clark see each other again sitting on my disk. And they both eye me angrily from time to time, too!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard