#69134 01/30/10 09:13 AM
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Yes! A new chapter is up! hyper

I loved the flying scene and the sweet references to Superman the Movie. I loved that Clark was so instantly taken with and enchanted by Lois Lane.

I loved that Martha recognized Lois! But she certainly would in this alt-verse where Lois is an artist, an art promoter and an art critic. Martha would be sure to read Lois's art-related stuff. And I loved that Lois and Martha took to each other instantly, as we know they should.

Like Lois, I was charmed by seeing Clark with his parents!

And Lois is going to show some of Martha's artwork in her gallery! That 's great!

I almost spluttered my coffee when I read this:

Down, boy! He told himself as he forced his lungs to take in air. This woman was doing a number on his libido.
Well, what a double entendre you gave us here, ML! blush Fortunately Clark was sitting down when he was floating up from his chair! laugh

Great chapter! Lois has already met the folks, and the meeting went great. So now we are only waiting for Lois and Clark's next date, and your next chapter, Squid! hyper

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awesome! I really didn't want that chapter to end!
Here's to more happy waffys. What a cool idea for a birthday celebration - no work for the woman. Does that happen to you?
small error "banner" should be "banter"
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh more soon please. So far I am loving this. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I agree with Artemis, I didn't want the chapter to end!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this fic of yours!!! Did I mention I love it? Can't wait to read the next installment!

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The flight had taken them just under an hour.
Methinks Clark is dillydallying so that he can spend more time with Lois in his arms. wink

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Awwww what a sweet part. clap

Clark looked over at the woman across from him. She was essentially a promoter. She would know if his mother's art would be popular or not, but promoters made a living on the works of others. Was that Lois' intention? To capitalize on his mother's talents? He studied her for a moment, then quickly dismissed that idea. Lois was not that kind of woman. Yes, she was a stranger, but there was something about her he recognized. She wouldn't do anything to take advantage of his mother.
yeah, they're still essentially strangers.

Michael

PS: The hint of sexual tension is great laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This is awesome! Read the last two parts (secretly) at work today and had to fan myself. Their attraction to each other is obvious and pulls me right in. Now I wish I had somebody
a) looking like that at me and
b) to look at like that.

Since I don't, I need you to post the next part quickly! blush Please!?

Natascha

PS. Of course I loved Martha and Jonathan too and how they made Lois feel at home right away. A family made in heaven. smile

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Loved this part! Lois needs Clark and his family as much as Clark needs her.

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Amber

Top Banana
Top Banana
Not much energy for detailed feedback, but wanted to pop in to say I'm reading and enjoying. thumbsup

Is Martha going to use her real name for the art gallery? I'd hate to think of someone collecting her work just because of its celebrity connection. I'd like it to find homes with folks who really appreciate it.

This *is* my happily ever after.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Maybe she can use "Martha King" or "Martha Knight". wink

malu

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I enjoyed this part. It was very pleasant to learn more about the characters - to see what's different and what's not. Now for a few of my favorite parts.
You're in my aura."

"Your who'ra?"
sloppy
But this woman really didn't seem all that impressed with the son of Krypton. She did, however, seem very impressed with the son of Kent.
*sighs* So much WaFF, too much time between posts. Can't wait for more.
BJ

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard