Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Reviews are love love

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yahoo! That fills in something I've always wondered - what happened the the Alt-Lois and why she was lost in the Congo.

Kudos for working in Bruce Wayne - he was working with Clark even then!

Top Banana
Top Banana
rotflol

Bob

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That's an original and christmasy take on the Congo.

Very nice thumbsup

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lovely story, Dandello. How sweet that Clark would buy Lois a Christmas ornament after saving her life and handing her the evidence for a Kerth award-winning story. Love at first sight, indeed. It also gives another dimension of meaning to Clark's gobsmacked look in the pilot. laugh

“And that’s why the other Lois didn’t make it. Her Clark wasn't there to save her,” Lois said. “Oh, Clark… she died because he wasn’t there.”

“Somehow I think Mister Wells has that well in hand.” He moved in to kiss her again.
I love happy endings for Alt-Clark. I hope that Clark is right and that Mister Wells finds a Black Pimpernel or a Watcher for Alt-Lois as well. BTW, will we be seeing that story from you? Let me be the first to request it. Please? grovel

BJ

P.S. You may want to change to the blue arrow icon -- I almost missed your story.

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
P.S. You may want to change to the blue arrow icon -- I almost missed your story.
Oops
blush

Well, this one wanted to become an epic - Wells recruiting the older Lois & Clark to deal with a young Lois who had been 'charmed' by Tempus to take 'justice' into her own hands in the Congo. But I have a little too much on my plate at the moment and I promised myself not so start any more epics until I have an old one finished. (Two unfinished epics at a time is par for the course for me, 6 is 4 too many.

But it's in my 'ideas' folder.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard