Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Feedback goes here. smile

I was going to wait until I had more buffer before posting, but I just couldn't stay away. wink

Part 24 will be off to Carol and Bob soon.

/me bows in the general direction of my longsuffering betas/

This *is* my happily ever after.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Excellent chapter. hyper

This is an interesting story and I am enjoying it immensely. Write faster! Write faster! laugh laugh laugh

Thank you!

Cheers
Elizabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just so you know, Hap, I am waiting with bated breath for the next installment. smile

This is getting gooooooooooooooood! drool

~•~
Kerth
Kerth
Nice chapter.

I thought this was going to be the best line in the part ...

“Yes, I will. But I’ll do it someplace public and fancy so she can’t yell at me too loud.
until I hit this ...

“I appreciate the advice—from both of you,” Clark said. “I’ll figure it out. Now, are you going to call me on the carpet for anything else, or can I finish my lunch now?”

“Nope. I’m done,” Martha said cheerily. “And I’m hungry.”
clap

Looks like there are some very interesting bits coming - like a revelation. And I wonder whose advice Caleb will take.

Corrina.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, another chapter!

Glad to see that Clark is considering telling all - it's about time. What will he do when Lois tells him she's known all along? I can see his jaw dropping.

Lex...scary as usual. I hope that Clark never discusses anything Superman-related over the phone, except in cryptic and guarded comments.

Top Banana
Top Banana
I love this:
His estimation of Lois Lane had certainly gone up a notch. In retrospect, he’d been rather disappointed in her lack of taste in men, blowing off Metropolis’s most eligible bachelor in order to spend her free time with an unknown nobody. That was part of the reason why Lex had never seriously pursued her romantically. The fact that she had actually gone into the arms of a worthy opponent like Kent—well, perhaps that made her a prize worth stealing
This is SO Lex! His interest in Lois has nothing to do with her as a person, it's only about what she might represent. (He is such a slimeball!)

Still...I'd love to see how this played out. smile

Bob

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I'm glad to see that folks are still reading and enjoying. Bob gets the the credit for flagging the 'what does Lex think of Lois dating Clark Kent' issue. I get the credit for his reaction, though. wink

We're getting to the storm before the calm. Bob has read Part 24 and tells me that he is really annoyed. I won't tell you who with. My response: yeah, that was the idea. goofy

Something funny that's been happening to me as I finish this story up: I keep accidentally interchanging 'Caleb' and 'Clark' as I write. Sometimes it takes me several read-throughs before I catch the mistake, and Bob and Carol don't catch it either. I think that says something about where our heads are, and where Lois and Clark's are as well.

Thanks for the feedback! It's what keeps me pushing through to the end. thumbsup

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'd been wondering which of Caleb's secret identities Lex would figure out. Here's hoping it stays at just one. smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So....I need a refresher.

Clark Kent is the famous author, who goes undercover for months and then comes back with a bestseller. And he's got the "famous author" persona down, he's not the down-home and friendly Clark Kent we know.

Caleb Knight is Clark's alias for going out with Lois, for, even though Lois knows he is Superman, he doesn't think that she knows that he is Clark Kent. Caleb has the folksy personality that "Clark Kent", the author persona, feels that he can't have.

Charlie King is the undercover identity that Caleb Knight took so he could tend bar at Toni Taylor's club. But Lois was there too so she knows that Charlie King is really Caleb Knight, who is really Clark Kent, who has a side job as Superman.

Right?

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yep, you've got it. Makes your head spin, doesn't it?

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by HappyGirl:
<strong>We're getting to the storm before the calm. Bob has read Part 24 and tells me that he is really annoyed. I won't tell you who with. My response: yeah, that was the idea. wave

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
bump smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard