anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
wave

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Can't wait to see how Clark gets out of this one!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nancy, I've mentioned in previous FDKs that Lois could figure out the BiB, but for whatever reason, by the time I've got the the last paragraph of 46, I had completely disregarded any notion of Lois finding out. So here I was, going
whinging dizzy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

On a different note, I was worried about being able to keep up with everything once you started posting EoD, especially if the Ficathon-posting were to pic up in the next week. Well, let's just say, the cliffhanger changed my mind.

/wags finger/ You're trying out for the crown again, aren't you? wink

Anxious for part 47
Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
oooohhh

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful. So Lois knows. With only seven (7) parts to go?

Hang on folks you know the going is going to get rough.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OH NO! Now Lois knows, and she's mad at him! I'm sure a story about a flying Boy In Black would be of great interest to Perry White.

Clark had better start doing some fast talking. I wonder how he's going to get out of this - or if he's going to get out of this.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Just started reading this fic yesterday. I was upset about Lois caving on the plagiarism thing, but I'm glad you turned her around and Paul got taken down. And now Squee! with that cliffhanger. I'm reassured by the "wonder" in Lois's voice, but I'm sure it's going to be a bumpy ride....

A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Thank you all for the comments! I still hope to get the next chapter up today, but I've actually got quite a lot of reading done this weekend (well, for recently), so I need to return your favors and send feedback first. If not today, I should be able to post tomorrow.

Cmon - No comment...

Michael - Really? I didn't expect to surprise anyone. Well, okay, that's not completely true. I was hoping that no one would be expecting it right now, but I didn't think it would be that much of a surprise. Glad it means you'll be able to keep up. Although if you need to take a quick break to read my ficathon post, I'll be okay with that. wink (It's really probably awhile before I post it - I did write the first draft, but am waiting to hear back from one of my betas and she's very busy right now.)

Thanks, Sarah!

Patrick - Thanks! I hope you (and a few other people) aren't too disappointed. I think the rest of this story may not be going in the direction you expect.

IolantheAlias - No doubt - proof of a flying boy would get Lois an internship and likely lose Clark his...

Amy - Thanks! Wonder if anyone else noticed the wonder in Lois' voice. I assure you that Clark did not.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yeah, the Ficathon. Hey, I mine will be taking a while, too. Trying to build a buffer, you know? peep

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by anonpip:
I think the rest of this story may not be going in the direction you expect.
Not news, you never seem to go where I expect. : )

Framework4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard