Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Feedback goes here. smile

I'm taking a break from new postings for the Christmas holidays. I'm going to be traveling and visiting family, so don't know how much internet access I'll have. I'll be back after the New Year, hopefully with some buffer. wink I'm past the 'making it up as I go along' stage, which means there is actually a plot arc now and an end in sight. I'm guessing we'll end up with 30 parts total, but I'm a bad estimator.

Happy holidays to all.

This *is* my happily ever after.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Merry Christmas. It was a great part! Keep it coming after the holidays.
cheers
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
First off very well done. Delightful part. I loved Lois playful exposing her relationship to the Star's biggest gossip. Very nice.

I was delighted with the A plot bits. Much better than the way the series handled that tale.

Perry looked at his star reporter and her new accomplice. “I think you two had better sit down,” he said. “You’ve got some explaining to do.”
I don't think Perry is going to be willing to trust MR. Knight even if Lois does. As far as he knows Caleb is a very inexperienced reporter.

I can picture Lois outing Caleb as Clark Kent to Perry when Perry is concerned for her safety.

Framework4
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hi, Artemis and Framework wave

Framework, I'm glad the A-plot bits worked. You're right that Perry wouldn't take Caleb's word about Lex Luthor, even if Lois would. Fortunately, he doesn't have to. Lois could have come to him with an 'anonymous source' who claims that there's more to Luthor than meets the eye. All she's doing at this point is taking a closer look at Luthor's activities--just investigating, not publishing. I don't think Perry would object to that. Of course, he'll demand solid evidence before he'll print anything.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Still reading, still loving. ^^
Merry Christmas, Hap. smile

~•~
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yay, Queenie! I was hoping you weren't entirely drowning under final exams. laugh

It's your fic, dear, so you tell me: have we had enough fun with Lois & Superman? Can we put poor Clark out of his misery and let him come clean soon?

(I do have a plan, but, just from you, I'll take opinions.) wink

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by HappyGirl:
Yay, Queenie! I was hoping you weren't entirely drowning under final exams. laugh

It's your fic, dear, so you tell me: have we had enough fun with Lois & Superman? Can we put poor Clark out of his misery and let him come clean soon?

(I do have a plan, but, just from you, I'll take opinions.) wink
Yeah, I think poor Clark has suffered enough. cool This has been a fun ride, though! thumbsup

~•~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois leaned close to him. In a low voice, she said, “Great acting job in the ring with Garrison. Even I almost believed you were frightened toward the end there.”

Caleb’s reply was little more than a whisper. He wasn’t going to let anyone else overhear their conversation. “That’s because I was. If Garrison had actually landed a punch he might have broken his hand.
You know, that's a very good point blush

I fully expected Sam to walk in on Lois kissing, or Lois kissing Clark so her father wouldn't notice her. Great twist, having Sam actually walk in on them goofing off instead. This way, he gets to see his daughter happy and in love instead of getting all slopped up by a ne'er-do-well clap

“You going to have some time, Lois? And Caleb? For dinner...”

“Sure,” Caleb began, but Lois talked over him.

“Maybe... soon... We’re so busy...”
That's our Lois.

“I think he'd be more...”

“…more comfortable talking to someone he knows. I get it. Go.”
Actually, he'd get to be more dead this way huh

I don't remember, but did Sam budge this readily on the episode?

Perry looked at his star reporter and her new accomplice. “I think you two had better sit down,” he said. “You’ve got some explaining to do.”
wildguy

Good part and hope you have a great time over the holidays smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
Kerth
Hey, I've caught up!

Caleb meeting Lois's father was a hoot. I could just see the looks on both of their faces - and I could see Sam's lack of expression too.

It's great how Lois and Caleb are working together - it feels a lot like Lois and Clark. smile

Have a wonderful Christmas. I'm looking forward to more of this fic when you get back.

Corrina.

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
bump smile

And, since we're on the topic of Sam Lane here, I hope we are all picturing the dignified doctor from Season One, not the cyborg king from later seasons. They seem to be two completely different people. They were certainly completely different actors. Same with Ellen.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard