#67889 12/06/09 09:38 AM
A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Comments, please?

And for those of you wondering - the final chapter count does not mean this is finished. I do have through chapter 50 done, though, and feel fairly confident I only have a couple of chapters left.

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
hope you have left enough parts to fix this up!
good for lois though (in a way, i was rooting for her to stick to her guns), but clark needs to trust someone, and lois is that person!

R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
Great part. Good for Lois sticking to her guns. Although I can understand Clark's point of view.

It does make you wonder what will happen. Will Clark tell Lois or will he run away and go back to Midwest State or wherever he originally went in the series.

Kathy
www.chili-everyway.com

robinson
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful. And
clap Good for Lois.

Clark is going to find he needs her. And hopefully Lois will decide to call his parents.

Well done.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I can see both their points of view and I feel for both of them. I admire Lois for sticking to her guns and not settling for less.

I admire Clark for helping.

It's obvious what the problem is. Clark has decide whether to fish or cut bait.

What to do? What to do?

A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Thanks as always for the comments!

Sarah - I hope I have enough parts to finish, too. We'll see. So far, there's been more talking than doing in chapter 51, so it may end up being longer than expected. Or maybe that will just be a longer chapter than normal. I am fairly certain it won't be too much longer, though. It just feels like the end. And so far, Carol hasn't yelled at me that it feels rushed...

Kathy - It is interesting, but I never considered the possibility of Clark quitting Met U and essentially becoming canon Clark. I did have more than one idea in mind for the end of this, with various levels of Clark's "maturing" or whatever you want to call it, but leaving Metropolis wasn't one of them.

Patrick - Thanks! While Lois is pretty strong here, I don't really see her calling the Kents. Remember, this Lois has never met them. And she has a mild distrust of parents in general based on her experience with hers.

IolantheAlias - Yes, I think even for Clark the problem is clear. It's the solution he's having trouble with...

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard