Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
E
Thank you so much for the beautiful fic. It was lovely, and just the right time to get me in the mood for Christmas this year. I've been away from the boards more often than I've been here, so it's very nice to be welcomed back with a WAFFfest.

I promised myself I wouldn't stay up this late tonight, but I wanted to read my present. If I'm able to sneak away from my company tomorrow, I'll try to leave more detailed feedback. If not, then please know that I loved it.

Elisabeth

Top Banana
Top Banana
Lovely, BJ! Just the thing to get us all in the Christmas spirit. laugh

This *is* my happily ever after.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Adorable!

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
It was the perfect beginning for the Christmas season!

(But, forgive me, I am SO envious of your writing ability!)

Top Banana
Top Banana
When I saw this I almost fell out of my chair. I was thinking, "When did the Ficathon start?"

I have to agree that this makes a great prequel for this year's Ficathon season. The only downside, such as it is, is that this is SO good. You've started the bar awfully high.

I had to go back and read the first part before this one. I have to admit that it took me two reads to nail down that Martha was the blonde in his apartment. I mean it was logical, but Lois was so certain that it was Mayson that I kept trying to convince myself that she had seen her face.

Your description of Superman's confusion when she talked to him about Clark and the confusion on Clark's face when Lois brought up Mayson both seemed like they would be the same expression. My reaction was, "How does she miss that these are the same person?" Oh, well, that's Lois.

Very nice story and I'm glad you posted the rest.

Bob

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Whew! I was so happy to see that you all enjoyed getting the rest of this story. I sort of expected that posting a story this late was a hanging offense. laugh

However, it's my good fortune that Elisabeth is a gracious lady. I'm glad you enjoyed your present.

Thanks to the rest of you (HG, Laura, CookiesMom and Bob) for your kind words and comments. My goal (the most recent one) was to post this on the day after Thanksgiving in order to kick off the Christmas season. I'm glad it did the trick.

Bob said:
When I saw this I almost fell out of my chair. I was thinking, "When did the Ficathon start?"
rotflol I thought of that when I saw the discussion about a holiday ficathon in the Fanfic related folder, but decided to post it anyway. Sorry if it was confusing.

Your description of Superman's confusion when she talked to him about Clark and the confusion on Clark's face when Lois brought up Mayson both seemed like they would be the same expression. My reaction was, "How does she miss that these are the same person?"
Ha! Thanks for pointing out this part. I deliberately used the exact same wording for this reason. That Lois misses the clues so many times amuses me and so I *had* to include it.

Thanks for your comments,
Brenda

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard