Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#6760 10/04/03 12:07 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Jaxie, hurray, I was starting to get worried, as some days had passed between this part and the last. So, I was very happy to find this today.

I love your edgy Clark. He makes such good sense to me, as Linda is the newer, more innocent Kryptonian, and Clark is older, wiser, and bit quicker with his temper. Also, you are pushing all his buttons with the Lex Luthor dates baby cousin thing. Can't wait for them to find out that he isn't the son of Lex, but the original.

Also, got a kick out of poor Jimmy- trying to be brave and not report his head injury- then ending up in the hospital getting the 'full workup.'

Your combined humor, action, and romantic elements are right on.

I'd love to see Lois a bit more in on the action. Can't be easy to be in the middle of two super-powered family members, but our Lois is one tough woman (hear her roar...) herself.

Hoping for chapter 20 before too long,

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Merriwether
Merriwether
Phew! I finally caught up!

And I loved every part! thumbsup

I'd go back and pick out my favorite bits, but there were just so many! clap

/me wanders off singing Helen Reddy songs

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Features Writer
Features Writer
Jaxie,
I'm playing catch up too
hectic RL right now
good part
more soon
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard