Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
"Lois. Lois Lane. Best reporter I ever knew."
Darn right she's the best reporter you ever knew! Well, at least we know Clark has some of his priorities straight, even if he's dating Rachel.

Well the poor guy does have an excuse; he thinks she left him for Daniel. (BTW, I'd like to take this opportunity to sing the praises of Daniel Scardino, the best DEA agent I know. laugh )

And I just love how they refer to him as 'hot shorts guy'!! It fits him so well. blush

Great job with this one you guys. Keep it up!! More!! More!! wildguy wildguy

~Anna

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Okay, so I'm normally not a crossover person. However, I do watch friends, so was happy to make an exception for this story. I've just read parts one to three and... good stuff!

The Friends dialogue has been pretty much spot on, especially the scene where they first see Hot Shorts Guy.

I'm wondering who is going to be the sorority sister; I'm guessing Monica, but maybe I'm completely wrong.

Anyway, I'm hoping to see lots of confusion and silliness when everyone converges on New York all at once... along with a reconciliation and a very happy ending!

Chris

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Come on Lois, make an appearance now! wildguy There's a (super)hunk of a guy here who needs you to stake a claim on.

Not that you'd really need to, as far as he's concerned. wink

--meclone2--

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Another nice part! Although I don't like Clark dating Rachel, but I guess that's not really my decision is it. wink

You've really got the Friends characterizations down great and the dialogue works VERY well. goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
Merriwether
Merriwether
This just gets better! laugh

Particularly liked

Rachel eeped to herself
LOL! And can we assume that Clark 1)heard the whole Rachel/Monica conversation and 2)knows exactly where Rachel lives?

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
The first scene at Central Perk could have been right from the show- very good job guys! I love the part where Rachel sinks on the couch and then peeks over the edge. Hilarious for Phoebe to do the same! thumbsup
I'm not too worried about this date Rachel thing, but still... I think it's time that Lois make her way to NYC. Just a thought- the sorority friend probably isn't Rachel because she would have remembered her name when seeing it in the Planet, right?
Looking forward to more! Great story

~sunkist notworthy

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles
Features Writer
Features Writer
Well, technically I know that I shouldn't be too worried about the date with Rachel because I know that Lois and Clark are going to end up together at the end - right? But as I was reading this I was starting to hyperventilate; I can't handle Clark dating and flirting with another woman!!!!! I can read Wendy's and Kaethel's angst-fests and barely bat an eyelash, but this is too much for me!

So I'm going to borrow Bethy's scream from an earlier feedback folder:

No no no no no no noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Now that I've got that off my chest, I'm a little puzzled about this:

He wasn't over *her* yet and he knew that. If Rachel was half as intuitive as she seemed, she knew it too
Huh? How would Rachel know this? She's too bowled over by his smile and his good looks to notice anything else, and he was flirting and laughing with her and grinning at her. grumble Based on his behavior (the way that I read it, anyway), I don't think that she could possibly have been able to tell whether or not he was miserable inside.

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Carol and Missy

I think Lois needs to make an appearance in NYC.
Like right now!! goofy
It's obvious that Clark misses her. sad Rachel and him are just not meant to be.

I'm looking forward to reading the next part. Please post it soon.

Tricia cool

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Rachel, intuitive? Yeah right. I keep reading this because I really want to see Lois and Clark reunited, but I just can not believe that Clark and Rachel are on a date. mad But at least Ross is not a major character here.

- Alicia

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm loving this story! laugh The Central Perk conversation between the girls, had me in stitches! rotflol I even enjoyed the Clark/ Rachel bit in the coffe shop. Lois will have to arrive soon tho, before I get too attatched to Clark and Rachel! shock

I can't believe I actully thought that thought! shock

Loriel (who knows that L&C are meant to be together and can't figure out where the R&C thoughts are emerging from... confused )

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris
Features Writer
Features Writer
Carol and Missy
Lois needs to get to Clark pronto
good segment
merry

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Me too!!!

I really like the flirting between Rachel & Clark -- it is nicely writen.

Buuuuuuuut!!!!!!!

The only person Clark can do that with is Lois -- well maybe he could do it with me. But hurry -- bring the best reporter to him.

Barb.

Merriwether
Merriwether
Is it Monday yet? Is it? IS IT? Huh, huh?

smile1 smile1

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Top Banana
Top Banana
More! More! More! Am I lucky it's Monday already. wink

The charactarisation of the Friends is very good. But where's Lois? She needs to get to NY!!!!! Pronto!

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Merriwether
Merriwether
Ok, now it's Monday here, too. And in New York as well. So, GIVE! hyper

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Just like Barb, I really enjoy the flirting between Clark and Rachel and, as much as I want him to be with Lois, if you drag this long enough, I'm sure Lois will try to claim what should be hers... Any chance of a fight between the two women taking place? laugh

Now, about the sorority sister. A good point was made earlier. If it was Rachel (my first choice before thios section) she would have remembered Lois's name.. SO I guess Monica it is...

Btw Guys, it is MONDAY already.... wildguy

Cris

Cris
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Another good post guys! Can't wait for more. smile

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I just had a horrible thought... what if the sorority sister isn't one of the girls, but is a character they run into alot.

That would leave..... Janice!!! Oh, my Gawd! laugh

I hope not! Post soon!
~sunkist

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Guys - I apologize - today has been nuts [but got lots of stuff done so the rest of the next two weeks will be easier!!!!] I'll post the next part tomorrow and edit this with some more comments later.
CM

Edit: New part is up! Thank you again to everyone for their comments - I hope to be able to respond better next time and that I'll get enough work done to do so - semester ends next week and have more to do than I thought.
Thanks again!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard