Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

“Hair . . .” Linda replied slowly, looking at the two reporters in awe. “Long, red strands of hair, on the collar and shoulders of his coat. His coat. Which is in. My. Apartment.” Linda’s speech sped up and her eyes grew even wider as she realized that for once she had the key to the investigation. “It’s in my apartment! His DNA! You want to know who he really is - then you need me! Hah! Finally!” She walked to and then past them, murmuring low as she passed between them, “So the great hero needs help after all.”
When is Linda going to talk about her investigation with them?

“You know, that would be an interesting story to do,” Lois mused, smiling at the bantering back and forth between the cousins. “Superman vs. Supergirl.”

“No way,” Linda replied quickly. “Wouldn’t want to humiliate Clark in public with him being beaten by a girl.”

“And what makes you think that you’d win?” Clark asked, trying to look annoyed at his cousin.

“Because ‘I am woman, hear me roar,’” Linda started chanting. “‘In numbers too big to ignore. Oh, I am woman, I am invincible, I am strong!’”
Love this part. lol

More soon, please.

MAF wink

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF