Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Yay!!! It's back!!! grumble

More soon!!! hyper

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great so far. smile1

Features Writer
Features Writer
Rac,
glad you're back
good beginning on the continuation
more
merry

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Glad you posted this, Rac.

More soon!

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

Martha's heart sank; she was unsure what to tell the younger woman. She tried to put herself in Lois's place. Her husband was gone, she felt alone and scared, asked to fill shoes that were daunting under the best of circumstances, and now this. Martha had wondered whether or not Clark would be able to have children or whether he would face the same difficulties she and Jonathan had. She'd hoped desperately that Clark would be able to have a family, but never had she imagined this would happen. Her heart ached both for her son who wasn't here and who couldn't even know what was happening--that he would be a father--and for her daughter-in-law, who was faced with the possibility of raising their child alone. "You're going to be fine," Martha tried to reassure her. "And we'll be here to help you, no matter what. We'll do whatever we can to help."
How can Ultrawoman fit in the suit if she is pregnant?

"Why don't you try me?" Clark replied icily. "You think I don't know what it's like to be kept apart from the woman I love, you think I want this? These are your rules, not mine. I'm just playing the game because you asked for my help. If I could get out of the whole deal and let you take my place, believe me, I would."

"So that is it, you would give up your duty, your responsibilities just like that?"

Clark groaned in frustration. "What do you want from me? Do you want me to pretend that I'm glad to be here, that I don't miss my friends or my family or my wi...or Lois? I came here to help, that's all. When my work is done, I'm going home. End of story. I'd rather not have to deal with the passive aggressive act until then." Clark strode out of the gymnasium without even waiting for a reply. His jaw was sternly set, his brow furrowed. He was angry and he was tired. All he wanted was to go to his quarters and be alone. Alone, with only his thoughts to keep him company, he could escape from this place, at least for a little while.
Good Clark told him what he think. thumbsup

At the end of the long, narrow, winding corridor, the door to the bridge waited for him. It glided open silently as he approached. The sparse crew paid him little mind and continued with their tasks. Only Zara seemed to notice his arrival.
They don't have much respect to Lord Kal-El. eek

More soon, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm sooo glad you're writing again Rac! Great part! thumbsup

Lois stared up at his star, the bright little spark blurred by the tears in her eyes. She pulled out the chain around her neck and held the large gold ring between her fingers, its smooth surface flawless and perfect to the touch. "Come back to me," she whispered. She placed her hand against her stomach. "Come back to us."
*SOB* mecry Come back soon Clark!!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
R
Rac Offline
Columnist
Columnist
R
Hi Everyone!

Thanks for your comments and continuing to read despite the long delay. I appreciate all the feedback. I've actually done a bit of writing recently so there will be more coming soon!

Rac

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard