See? That's not evil. Is it?! wink

FDK goes here!

Thanks!

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Evil? Did someone accuse *you* of being evil? Never. wink

This was a great part...I like how you took care of Trask and Cash and the rest of the evil bunch.

smile Amber

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"What's for dinner?" Clark asked as he sank onto one of the bar stools. "Do we have anything?" His eyes twinkled at Lois even as his shoulders slumped.

Lois stood behind him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "I think I'm too grateful that you're okay to be annoyed at that."
laugh

Lois smacked him. "Hush. If someone wants to give us presents, let them," she whispered loudly.
laugh

So, what did they do? Get them an apartment?

Everyone laughed and Gramps waved Clark off. "Nonsense. My only grandson is only going to get married once. I'm going to go all out."
Erm, what about Lori in about a 100 years? Oh, right, different alt-verse wink And author :p

He led the group through the living area and to the master suite on the main floor. He rested a hand on the door. "It's all yours, kids. Whenever you're here."
/slaps head/ Stupid. Should have expected that.

"You could even consider it your own personal B and B and I certainly wouldn't be offended if I didn't see you all weekend," Gramps told them with a wink.
rotflol Now that's going to make Clark really comfortable. :rolleyes:

"I love you, Clark." Lois' arms tightened around him.

"I know, honey. I love you, too." He closed his eyes and relaxed into her embrace.
Awwwww...

See? That's not evil. Is it?! [Wink]
/sigh/ Well, let's put it this way. This was part 29 of 32, meaning 9.5% of the story are still to be presented. And do you happen to remember what happened in hour 23 of 24 in the first season of said TV show? So, no, we sure don't have any reasons to expect any evilness to happen in the last 9.5% of this story.

Michael laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Thanks you two!

Had hoped to post the next one today but am getting the new laptop up and running!

Hopefully, I'll have everything all transferred and everything by tomorrow!
Carol

Top Banana
Top Banana
smile1

When Ching was standing over me, I understood what Nor had been talking about – the no mercy thing. I don't have that in me, Lois
and that's what makes Clark who he is.

Nice part! thumbsup It looks like we're almost there.
Bob

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
...as several members of the Royal Kryptonian Guard, under command of General Zod, fixed the street and buildings.
I still love Zod being on the right side.
That just seems wrong, somehow....Zod just has to be evil, it's a staple of the Superman universe!

Carol, you are bold in upending tradition!

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Well, see I know nothing about the Superman universe except what was show on L/C. wink

Okay, I do know bits from here and there and that Smallville is a joke when it comes to Superman canon.

Next part - coming up smile .

Carol

Top Banana
Top Banana
But this is *Backwards*, so therefore Zod had to be good. cool

Of course, by that logic, Perry should have been evil, I suppose, but we'll just use what works for us and ignore the rest. :p

This *is* my happily ever after.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard