Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
T
Hope you enjoyed the first part. Sorry if I left you hanging wink . Let me know what you think.

I've never felt so accepted in all my life. These people look deep within my soul and assign me a number based on the order in which I joined.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Adam

I'm glad to see you reposting this. smile1

This is a great set-up and I'm looking forward to reading more. clap

Tricia cool

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Delighted to see you posting this again, Adam. It's been a while since we've had any fairy tales to read. dance

I thoroughly enjoyed this first segment. Lots of fairy tale stalwarts - lots of hissing the bad, evil Tempus and cheering when the villagers decided he was a liability. <g>

And eeep - cue Beast for daring rescue! Yay!! Hope so, anyway! More soon, please!

Small thing - there seems to be some glitch in the post that's removed all the dialogue quotation marks. Or, at least, I couldn't see them. It made it a little difficult to understand where the dialogue started and ended, but it wasn't a major problem.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Kerth
Kerth
I'm going to catch up with this... smile

Interesting beginning... smile1

and we know who is the bad guy :p

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble

More soon, please.

MAF thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Adam,

As you know I hadn't read this before. I think it was good because I wouldn't have patience enough to wait for the next part wink Now that you are back on writing this I could start reading it and I just loved it. You know one of my favorite fairy tales is Beaty and The Beast and reading this mixed up with Lois and Clark is just great smile

I loved how you put Tempus on the story. Only Tempus to cast a spell against our poor Prince Clark wink I lol when I read this: The peace the prince brought was so boring, thought the sorcerer, he'd blow his brains out, only guns hadn't been invented yet. I could really see Tempus feeling boring laugh

I'm already feeling sorry for our Prince. He seems so lonely and sad. I hope he'll find someone to love him soon wink

I loved how you wrote Lois and Perry. Of course Lois writes well and Perry would help her... that's the essence of them and you wrote it so well...it really touched my heart. Well done, Adam! smile

As for Lex well he is evil and disgusting... should I say more? You did just great with him too.

Now you better post the next part soon because I'm dying to read it wink

Keep up the good work.

Raquel (who really wants to see how Lois will be saved wink )

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Obviously, I didn't get to read this story when it was first posted, but I was absolutely delighted to find out now recently that a story like this one will be posted.

Did you know that I've seen the movie probably about 3485 times? <G> I even bought the Special Edition on DVD when they released it, and, even though I'm 18, I can still watch it over and over and over again..! smile

Very nice beginning, but you'd better post part 2 very soon!! goofy

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
T
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
T
Thanks for the comments, I'm glad you enjoyedthe beginning. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite fairy tale and I've read and seen so many versions, all of them are mixed in with some of my own wink . I should post again this weekend or Monday. Things are hectic (about to finish up here and move somewhere else, don't know where yet, but within a week I'll know, and of course it'll happen right after I find out wink ) so I haven't had much of a chance to write, but I'm gonna try and write this weekend. Hope it works wink .

I've never felt so accepted in all my life. These people look deep within my soul and assign me a number based on the order in which I joined.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard