Next Thread
Print Thread
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Oops - hope no one read that before I edited it but I doubt it wink .

Anyway - FDK goes here.

Hope to post sooner, but no later than next Mon/Tues smile .

Thanks!
Carol

Merriwether
Merriwether
In the words of the great M. Night Shamalayan, as seen on Robot Chicken, "What a tweest!" So the question is, who to trust? Who to believe? Since Clark can't read their thoughts, there's no way to know. Hmm..

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Dang, Carol, way to pull all the double-edged swords out of your closet! (yay) I don't even know who to believe.

Great part,
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! This is turning downright Machiavellian. Who to believe? Who to believe?

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, isn't this an interesting turn of events!

Now we know why Lois and Clark had to get married when they did. Fortunately, Star was able to advise them.

Nor as a good guy - Is he for real, or is he trying to play Clark for a fool? If he weren't on the up and up, this would be an interesting ploy to get Lord Kal-El out of the way.

Looking forward to the next installment!

~Mel~
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
I just want to know whether or not Nor is still wearing a circuit board on his sash.

Oh, yeah, and whether or not he's on the up-and-up. Would be a neat "tweest" at that.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, I may be completely wrong but I'm going to throw my vote into the "Nor for First Lord of Krypton" camp. thumbsup

There's just something about the big guy that I like. (Maybe it's that I don't care for Zara and can't stand Ching.) So, for right or wrong, I have my candidate. smile

Bob

Top Banana
Top Banana
And the plot thickens. I just want to know whether this Nor washes his hair and has a decent haircut. If you tell me he's well groomed I'm prepared to believe him. wink Anything to get Zara and Ching out of the picture.

This *is* my happily ever after.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, Nor certainly sounds like a good little Kryptonian. Could this entire mess really just blow over?

Michael smile1

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Well, it's a holiday here and the kids are home which would normally mean a lot less time but two are in trouble and sitting in corners and the other two are... somewhere else wink .

I *did* manage to send three chapters [including one that's 2xs longer than most of them] to Kathy this weekend smile . Think I probably have 2-3 more to go.

Karen - Hmmmm...

JD - Who to believe - good question!

Iolan - Machiavellian?! NKers? Couldn't be wink .

Mel - Star was right?! How often does that happen =D?

Terry - ah yes he is. I need to give props to ... erm Karen or Kathy - I think it was Karen who mentioned the 'tire' discussions re his outfit...

Bob - Can't stand any of them in the series. BTW - interesting thread over in FFR [did I say that already?]

Happy - We'll go with the longish hair but clean wink .

Michael - Nah - can't be that easy can it?!

Look for the next post during naptime later today smile . Got a new Wii game the kiddos and I are supposed to be playing [once they'd cleaned up the playroom - wasn't bad at all but they ended up fighting and in time outs instead...]

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard