Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
Uh oh. I think I know what's coming. Of course, I've been wrong about Nor so many times now it isn't funny. blush But this, time, I really do think I might know what is coming up in Chapter 15. And if I am right, it's going to be one heck of a cliff-hanger!

I won't say what my thought is, because if I'm right, I don't want to spoil the effect of what's in store for us, and if I'm wrong, I don't want to embarrass myself yet again with my crazy ideas. :rolleyes:

Will we get Chapter 15 tonight? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top? I can't wait to read it.

Thanks for thinking about us, and for letting us know about your plans. When are you leaving? Have a safe flight and a wonderful trip! wave

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Sarah Thanks for your FDK and good wishes.

Happy Girl Great points regarding the public and private aspects of a marriage.

I think Lois will ask a lot of the questions you asked.

Your FDK went places I avoid in the fic.

I'm surprised the subject hasn't already come up.
Well, it probably has, but this not being nfic, it had to stay private. wink

Ann Great points Ann. I have a feeling that whatever Lois decides to do, some people will agree with her and others won't. As the writer, if people understand her decision (even if they don't agree with it), that's what I'm hoping for.

Vicki From what you said, I don't think you have this particular cliff hanger correct. Whatever you're thinking - that may come later - but not this one. Maybe!

I have loved your 'crazy' ideas.

Part 15 - uhm. I hardly had any time to write today (pesky things like packing had to be done), and I received back 18 from Iolanthe and *had* to see her reaction to the secret because I was very worried about how she would react.

It's late Thursday here. I hope to post 15 tomorrow, then 16 (even if it's only the first scene to bridge the cliffhanger) on Saturday. I leave my home 2am Sunday shock

Thanks everyone for your good wishes for the trip. Clearly I'm *really* looking forward to seeing my daughter again and my son is one *very* excited young man. They miss each other a lot, so will want to do some things together - leaving me a few minutes to write/post ... hopefully.

Corrina.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Loved the part but feeling pretty much under the weather so no deep FDK. Sorry blush

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
From what you said, I don't think you have this particular cliff hanger correct. Whatever you're thinking - that may come later - but not this one. Maybe!
Well, Ok then. But if what I'm thinking does not happen later, all I can say is you are seriously underusing Nor! laugh Email me and I'll give you a slew of ideas for getting oh, so much more mileage out of your villian. evil

Just kidding. Seriously, I wouldn't want you to change a single word of this wonderful story! I am in awe of your writing ability, and am thoroughly enjoying the ride. smile

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Emma Thanks again - you are almost beta'ing this fic!
blush Sorry, I know I go on a bit! I do try to be concise, it's just so tricky when there is so much to say. The fic is just too good!

I still intend to continue posting this fic, but it won't be EOD.
Don't worry, we've been spoiled with your frequent posting. We're lucky you're going to be able to post at all while you're away. And on the very bright side, the fic will last longer laugh I don't think any of us like the thought of it being over! hyper dance Thank you so much for making the time when things must be so hectic for you getting ready to go away. Hope you have a safe journey and a fantastic time.

Em

"There's a fine line between brilliance and lunacy" - CK to LL(Madame Ex)
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I have to work in 2 hours.

I'm going to try to get 15 posted before then ... assuming the kids stay asleep, the computer behaves and when I re-read 15 I don't hate it.

Corrina.

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Michael Thanks for leaving FDK, Michael. Just knowing you're still reading is great.

Vicki Thanks for the offer. If the Nor of this fic doesn't live up (or down) to your expectations, you could write something more evil!!

Emma Don't be sorry! I'm am stunned that you take the time to leave FDK in such detail. I get so much from your comments - humour, insight, a hint that something coming needs a little more explanation, the assurance that what I'm trying to get across is working ...

Thanks so much.

Corrina.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard