Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Ann, you're assuming, of course, that if Tek and Ard are married, they would have sex every time they were together.
No, I certainly wasn't assuming that. I was asking a question about whether or not they have sex, if they are married. Just to clarify what I was saying.

Ann

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Brenda

Kal has shown incredible strength and courage in expressing his doubts, concerns and confusion where Lois is concerned. I'm wondering what is holding Lois back from expressing hers to him? She should go ahead and discuss with him her fears regarding Za, her suspicions about Tek and Ard, etc.
Kal is very new to the relationship thing - which means much of it is a mystery to him - but also means he doesn't have the baggage of past hurts to hold him back.

Lois, of course, has big baggage. AND she's on another planet. AND she's in love with a married man.

They both have a lot to lose - but only Lois fully realises it.

Re the bartering. That was my thought too. I deliberately haven't included any mention of stores or money - in my mind bartering would be the way goods and services are shared/swapped.

Kathy

Oh, and Corrina, no need to confirm or deny. I'm just so obsessed with your story that I apparently need to write fanfic about it while waiting for the next episode ... er, chapter. *bg*
I have no plans to write a sequel to this fic, so if anyone wants to build on/fix/fill in the holes/take it in another direction ... feel free.

The ideas that have been generated are amazing.

Michael Part 14 is posted, Michael.

(Although I'm puzzled as to where you got the idea posts would always turn up 48 hours after the previous one laugh )

Emma I'm glad you don't want more Nor, because I have no real interest in writing too much about him.

I don't think Ard is Tek's wife, as he gave her a name, Riz
Yes.

Thanks, Emma.

Happy Girl

except, indirectly, Tek's wife, whom I'm picturing as the Martha Kent of this story
Uhhmm ... hadn't thought of it that way. She is younger than Martha, but ... maybe.

SJH Yeah, we need a solution to the water problem. wink

The whole is Tek married to Ard discussion was amazing, but I'm not going to add to it.

Thanks to everyone who left FDK and made this topic so interesting.

Corrina.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard