Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Carol That is true wink

Artemis Thanks for reading and leaving FDK. Glad you're enjoying it.

Kathy Thanks for your comments, Kathy.

The other concubines ... some of your questions will be answered - starting in Part 5.

(And if so, I like the irony of city-girl Lois teaching "Clark" about farming. )
I grew up in a farming community and was so tempted to take the story in this direction. Problem was, I found it hard to justify how Lois, city born and bred, would know that stuff.

Hence, I keep it pretty basic.

Kathryn Thanks for your FDK, Kathryn.

where do the little Kryptonians come from?
I'm not going to tell you ... but if a certain top investigative reporter happened to land on NK, I think she may ask exactly that question cool

Happy Girl Thanks, Happy Girl.

I would love to reply to your wonderful FDK more fully, but I can't think of anything to say without getting to areas I don't want to get into right now.

Although I think it would be obvious that a concubine of the Supreme Ruler would be higher than a concubine of anyone else.

As for the motivations of why a noble takes a concubine ...

Amber So glad you're enjoying the fic, Amber. Thanks for leaving FDK.

Part 5 just posted.

Corrina.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm not going to tell you ... but if a certain top investigative reporter happened to land on NK, I think she may ask exactly that question
shock

Ok! I have a hypothetical question:

Let's assume a top investigative reporter, employed by the famous Daily Planet - let's name her Lois Lane - actually happens to land on ... a strange planet - let's name it New Krypton - and this woman witnesses many strange things ... When do you think she would ask such a question ... laugh
cool

Kathryn
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Michael I don't know what those red lights are Michael, but that sounds like a horrible story.

My story is much nicer wink

Kathryn Here's the thing ... as the reader, you've had a much greater insight into Kal's mind than Lois has. She doesn't know he's never seen a naked woman (and it's not really a question you ask a man you've known two days!). She knows *she* hasn't been asked for favours, but she doesn't know what Kal does/has done with the other concubines. And because of that darn rule, she can't ask them.

She knows he is stilted and awkward at times, but she doesn't know if that is just because he's Kryptonian or because he's inexperienced or because he's inexperienced with Earth women!

As for when ... it will happen gradually ... she'll put it together piece by piece ... by the end she'll have all the answers - and so will you!! laugh

Corrina.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard