anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
All comments welcome...

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yee-hah! The real Lois Lane is coming to the fore. I'm really glad that she didn't sleep with Paul this time around.

And I hope that she and Clark expose his smarmy little scheme and plaster it all over the front pages of the Daily Planet. Or the Titan.

Plus - first kiss! Yum!

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Hooray for the real Lois Lane! I would love to see Lois and Clark take down Paul.

And what a fabulous, and simultaneously terrible, place to end this part! I loved Clark's dawning realization of his attraction to the real Lois.

Great part!

Amber

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
if thats a kiss on the cheek, i will scream.
now - i'm liking the way things are going. lois and clark getting close, becoming the best friends that we know and love - but more, because they're starting out sharing and growing together. i mean, lois already confides in clark. now if they could both get the internship at the planet...
oh - is that Cat the gossip interested girl? love it!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper

Very great much fun :p

The girl sitting next to me, a tall skinny girl with auburn hair, snorted. “I doubt that,” she said under her breath.
Hmm... Ms. Grant?

“You will need to investigate to write editorials or the gossip column, even the obituaries,” Professor Halkuff said and I saw the girl next to me straighten up when she said ‘gossip’. I smiled. She looked like a gossip columnist to me.
Ms. Catherine Grant?

Lois smiled at me, her whole face lighting up. “Thanks, Clark,” she whispered, just before she leaned over and kissed me.
Okay, now if this were a Carol story, things would get out of hand, Lois would find out that sleeping through the night with a newborn in the room is a very difficult thing to do and Clark would probably sent to Freezer-Land. But it's not and so I'm assuming one of them will panic early and the other will sit there and look stunned at the open window through which the object of affection has just flown out.

Michael, looking forward to next Friday

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
I love how Lois is becoing Lois and Clark is 'seeing' her.

I can’t believe you didn’t get in,” I said, still amazed at the transformation. Gone was the whimpering girl from yesterday. No one at the table but me had any idea what had happened with Paul.

and

“Or maybe creative writing is your calling like journalism is mine,” Lois said and I marveled at her again. This new Lois was really somewhat amazing. It was like she had spent time over break determining the fine line between being too hard and too soft or something. All the aspects of Lois that had made us friends were still there, but now she wasn’t this beaten down little girl – she was stronger and more willing to be herself. I guess it was elements of the girl I had spent so much time fighting with earlier last semester. I couldn’t help but find the result both amazing and, if I were to be honest, more than a little attractive.

and

“Either way, you’re way too good for him,” I told her, smiling. I still couldn’t get over this new Lois. The fire in her eyes when she was angry was transfixing.

and

“Not at all,” I told her, trying to let her see how much I liked the new version of Lois. “You seem… real now. Whole. And it’s okay to get angry at people once in awhile.”

It was a great part. You can just see them falling in love and the start of their investigative partnership

robinson
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
A wonderful part. They're both maturing as individuals and growing in friendship.

A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Sorry for the delay in replying. My computer was being repaired and while I had another one to use, it wasn't being very cooperative about some things, like logging on here. Unfortunately, while my computer was returned to me, it's still broken. I hate having to surrender it again.

IolantheAlias - Yes, I think you'll be seeing more and more of the "real" Lois Lane from here on out. Clark, on the other hand, is another story. Well, I guess he's this story and there's still a lot of it left.

Amber - I think you will see at least some of Lois and Clark taking Paul down. I'm getting to the end of that in my writing and still need to decide how much of it to show.

I think Clark's feelings for Lois have been there for awhile, but he hasn't been aware of them. They were partly hidden by the fact that his early crush on her was killed by her antagonistic behavior and partly by his feelings for Maddie.

Sarah - I promise, that is not a kiss on the cheek. smile

And yes, that is Cat. I haven't done as much with her as I'd like, though, so don't expect her to show up too often in the rest of this story.

Michael - I shouldn't say this, but it's scary how well you know my writing style (and Carol's). That isn't quite happens, but... well, you'll see...

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard