Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
Any FDK goes here:

- Alisha

Features Writer
Features Writer
good story. liking the plot so far. i like when clark make lois wheels turn.

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great idea, Alisha. I like the premise very much. Now, I'm curious where this is heading. Come back with more soon, please!

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
I've always liked using Lucy as a foil or a plot driver in stories because her character was so thinly-defined on the show. We know that she has bad taste in men - different from Lois' bad taste, but still disastrous. We also know that her ambition level is much lower than Lois' is, probably for the same reason (lack of parental stability and father's approval). Lucy just reacted differently. She doesn't have as much education as Lois does, and she all but refuses to settle on a career choice. Other than that, though, a writer can make Lucy just about anything he or she wants.

And I noticed that Lucy even differentiates herself from her sister in her choice of ice cream. I wonder if she really likes vanilla or if she just wants to be different from Lois.

This date with Clark and Lucy has some real relationship disaster potential. What if Rebecca wants to see Clark and Lucy more often? What if (and I think this very likely) Lois crashes the date and gets all possessive of Clark? What if she challenges Clark to pick her or Lucy and he chooses to stay with Lucy just because he said he would? How might that affect Lois?

This one looks very interesting, Alisha. I'll be watching to see just where it does go. I'm sure it will be a corker.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Kerth
Kerth
So long as Lucy doesn't fall in love with Clark...

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Clark sighed and pulled a chair out for her to sit on. “It’s not a real date,” he told her as she took the hint and sat beside him.
I thought he was going to run with it a bit longer.

“Although, winding up Lois can be very hazardous to your health.”

“I’m aware of the risks,” Clark replied with a smile. “So, tell me about this dinner.”
Did Clark lose his nerve?

Framework4
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This sounds like a great story! Forcing Lois to realize how much she cares for Clark. Always fun!

Perry: (To Lois) Honey, this could be greatest story since Superman came to town. By-the-by, where is that husband of yours?
--Faster Than a Speeding Vixon
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
jealous lois is almost as much fun as jealous clark! great plot so far!

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Woo-hoo, loved it! Can't wait to see where this one goes . . . .

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
New story! And a romantic comedy from looks of it.

I really like the beginning of this, Alisha. But I was surprised that Clark came clean with Lois so early in the events. Why did he do this?

Insightful Lucy is always great fun. She always has the potential for being the unstable element that can blow the balance between Lois and Clark right out of the window laugh

So, what's the posting schedule going to be?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A great beginning. This is the kind of plot that can't go wrong. I'm looking forward to see what you make of it.

A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
Hey guys, thanks for all the reviews, I wasn’t expecting so many!

lovesuper97, I’m glad you like the plot so far and I hope you continue to like it.
bakasi, thanks! As to where it’s heading – ah, you’ll have to carry on reading it to find out.
Terry, it’s been quite fun to write Lucy in this, I’ve often thought that she was underused in the show.
Marcus, now why would Lucy fall in love with Clark?
Framework4, I’m sorry if you feel disappointed that Clark gave in and told Lois so soon. Carol also commented on this when she betaed it, I just didn’t feel that Clark would have been so cruel as to carry on the charade too long. It doesn’t mean that Lois is going to be any happier about the date, mind.
lcfan99, I hope the story lives up to your expectations.
sarah, oh, I think jealous Lois is much more fun than jealous Clark.
cookiesmom, thank you!
Michael, as to why Clark told Lois, see my earlier comment. Posting schedule will be at least once a week, possibly more often if I get the time.
IolantheAlias, the kind of plot that can’t go wrong? Sounds like a bet to me...

Thank you, once again, for all your comments. The next part should be up soon.

- Alisha

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard