#65598 08/13/09 04:25 PM
A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Comments?

I'll be away until Sunday, so probably won't be online. (My parents have internet access, but for some reason I almost always have trouble connecting to their system when I'm there.)

The next chapter may be late, though. I'm going to my in-laws next weekend and while they have internet access (and I can almost always connect to it), it's going to be busy there so I'm not sure I'll have time to get online.

#65599 08/13/09 05:28 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I can see the Lois/Paul train wreck coming....of course, this will build Lois's character. Too bad it'll be so heartbreaking.

Of course, since this is AU and Clark is there, maybe he'll mitigate the damage somehow....

#65600 08/13/09 06:05 PM
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Hmmm, interesting. I don't foresee this business with Paul turning out well for Lois...but hopefully he'll prove himself a jerk before she gets hurt too badly.

Looking forward to more!

Amber

#65601 08/13/09 06:31 PM
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
please please please don't let lois continue to let paul walk all over her - or sleep with her. please?
i honestly don't understand how she could even like paul or want to sleep with him. oy.

#65602 08/15/09 06:04 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmm... looks like Clark is procrastinating quite a bit, huh?

The whole Lois/Clark talk had me scared and worried and hiding behind my seat. After all, there's no real way to know whether Lois would go through with it or not jump

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#65603 08/18/09 05:33 PM
A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Thanks everyone for the comments. Sorry for the slow reply. After our weekend away (which went well, but really wrecked up Rye's schedule and made her a bit of a handful), things quieted down for a day where I was able to catch up on sleep (as I basically didn't sleep while away) and intended to get online early today. But nothing went as planned, mainly as Rye was up for about nine hours straight eating or crying. Since we're leaving tomorrow, I've spent the time since she quieted down packing. And I'm off to bed soon as I imagine I don't have too long before she wakes up and realizes she's hungry again...

IolantheAlias - Yes, I think it is fair to say that the outcome of Lois' relationship with Paul is that it builds her character. Expect Lois to start looking much more like the Lois we're used to soon.

amberlea - Now whose to say Paul turns out to be a jerk? Maybe this experience builds Lois' character as she finally has a solid, trusting relationship.

sarahg - Hmmm... Can't recall if these things happen with Paul and Lois. I can promise that one of them doesn't. Not sure about the other.

Darth Michael - Yup, Clark is being a major procrastinator. As a result, I still don't know what classes he takes next semester (and the semester has started where I'm writing).

I love your college-guy translation of Paul's words.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard