Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sorcha Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Yes, I'm aware that it's short. I'm aware that it's goofy

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
Kerth
Kerth
Yep short wink

But well, I can't complain... a good cliffhanger is a good cliffhanger evil

Jose laugh

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh oh. I remember this from spoilers and that is was breathtakingly wonderfully written and heartstoppingly angsty.

But I think I'm going to wait till it's done and you've posted it all before reading, Sara - I don't think my heart can take it if you drop out midway! <G>

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara! Get back here and fix this right away!

I mean... you can't leave us hanging here! help Get Clark right over to save her! Poor Lois! thumbsup Even a splat possibility. wink This has great potential. But you really have to give us more, Sara! wildguy

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
evil evil evil evil evil

Even though it is beautifully written, it is still so evil leaving us there!!!!!!

Hurry up and finish this!!!!!!!!!!!
Or else this guy will come get you wildguy

Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yup, you're goofy

As I told you already, Sara, I love this. It's so angsty and poignant, it brought a lump to my throat while beta-reading. Poor Lois! I can certainly see that she believes that she's lost the most important thing in her whole life - and that she feels terrible guilt too. After all, he died for her.

Just hurry up and get back here and make it better!! mecry mecry

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Not that I don't appreciate cliffhangers (and this one was an excellent one, as well as the rest of the story) but... how about more??

AnnaBtG. wildguy wildguy wildguy

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Features Writer
Features Writer
Ohmigod. That's how I started out my comments post to the latest installment of Lynn's story late last night. I certainly never dreamed that I would be writing it again in the very next comments folder that I opened! jawdrop

Sara, I'm not sure if I can take this. Two incredibly angsty stories on the boards at once (and I really love angst, too...) This might be too much for me. But unlike LabRat, I don't have the patience to wait until it's all finished before reading it. I can wait between installments if need be (barely) - but *please* do finish it eventually. Whatever you need to keep your Muse happy, let us know.

I feel silly begging like this already, but I have a feeling that this is going to be one of those stories.

And it is just starting out incredibly. The repetition - and the way it changes slightly - is very effective in showing us Lois' despair and utter sense of loss, as are the short, fragmented sentences, almost as though Lois is having trouble putting coherent thoughts together. [Linked Image]

That word has been echoing hollowly through my head for days, for weeks now.
And just where is Clark? Off feeling sorry for himself? Not that I'm happy about that, but it better not be any physical incapacity, otherwise he won't be able to get there in time and we'll have Saskia's splat [Linked Image] ...and I know that's not going to happen.

Of course, once he does rescue her, she won't be happy with him at all. On the other hand, maybe she's having a nightmare...

Whenever you can - hopefully soonest - we're ready for more!

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
AHHH, You will be seeing Blackness, black and Bluness if you don't finish posting the rest soon<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
WOW Sara this has serious WHAM potential. I like it so far, please don't wait too long to get working on MORE!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Sara

WOW! This is beautifully written. whinging
I can't wait to read the next part.
Please post it ASAP! wildguy

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Wow! I like it. drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Features Writer
Features Writer
Sara,
they said
excellent - short - evil
get back here
merry

Sorcha Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
blush

Wow, guys! Thank you all! laugh Those anguished screams did me very nicely thumbsup

Well, I must admit that a mixture of a hectic RL and a wildguy

Re to all those who seemed to be worried that this wouldnt be finished - don't be! I have every intention of finishing this... in fact, I have some semblance of an idea about where it's going <g>. I think it's just mostly laziness combined with a small amount of everything else that has been keeping me from writing wink

Hopefully I'll be posting P2 tomorrow or Friday, but I'm not promising anything...

Sara

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard