Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois undercover was fun and the fact that you and Artemis both do the "coming clean" post for a story based on Crush in the same posting-cycle is hilarious clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Quote:
“I always carry the tools of my trade with me. If I’m not fighting crime, I’m working on lyrics or arrangements for the band. I’m Lois Lane, musician. Wanda Detroit is what I do, not who I am.”

This cracked me up completely! I loved this entire chapter, especially the banter between the two of them. Two smart people. They remind me of the characters in a 1930s screwball comedy. But they are still true to the personalities of the Lois and Clark we know.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Interesting how he tells her right out that he's noticing her heart beat and blood pressure, but he's able to explain it as "just good observation skills".

Glad to see that they're coming clean to each other. Of course, Clark still has one big secret....

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
great part! can't wait for the wanda detroit/clark kent showdown..

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
It's late and my brain is fried, but I'm so very glad that y'all liked this chapter. Next one up very soon, and we'll have some more Linda developments coming up there.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
I loved this part. I have been reading since the beginning. I love the L&C interaction and banter.

robinson

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard